Best place to get plywood.

Frank

I got some really nice 1/2 furniture grade surplus as home depot. On sale like lower $20s per sheet. Nice stuff. I made a huge rabbit hutch for like 55$ I love they will make all the cuts for me for free. I dont have to dirty my saw lol. I bring them the list and gather measurements. I take it home and screw together. Soooo nice. Stained up well

Wow thanks for the tip on 10' sheets! I have a 450 that I will be building a stand for and would like to skin the whole thing with one sheet so this will come in handy. Do you know if they also carry 10' sheets of malamine (counter top material also commonly used to skin cabinets)?

As for skinnining something you could always use 1/4". Most hardware stores carry it in the veneer sections and they are usually grade A plywood. It's also nice if your building a curved canopy or stand and need the wood to be flexible enough to bend on the radius of the structure.

Hope this helps,

Josh

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Wow thanks for the tip on 10' sheets! I have a 450 that I will be building a stand for and would like to skin the whole thing with one sheet so this will come in handy. Do you know if they also carry 10' sheets of malamine (counter top material also commonly used to skin cabinets)?

As for skinnining something you could always use 1/4". Most hardware stores carry it in the veneer sections and they are usually grade A plywood. It's also nice if your building a curved canopy or stand and need the wood to be flexible enough to bend on the radius of the structure.

Hope this helps,

Josh

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

I have never checked into 10' long melamine sheets. Probably a special order item. Par can also get 10' sheets of plywood. They just dont stock them.

If you want to get the best quality and have the best variety to choose from give Cross Cut a try.

3065 NW Front Ave

Portland, Oregon

(503) 224-9663

They're the retail side of Emerson Hardwoods and have an amazing selection... Fair warning you'll fall in love with some of exotic stuff they've got there but its not cheap!

Archived