With the new tank happening have some things for sale.

Frank

With the new tank happening have some things for sale.

2 LumenMax Elite – Mogul HOOD,

2 Blue Wave 400W Metal Halide Ballast by SunlightSupply

1 400 watt XM20K 5 month’s old bulb.

1 400 radium 20k 2 months Old

Would like to sale as kit for 175 each… but if there is something you like make offer

2 mogul reflector 1 DYI and one Lumenarc III reflector the DYI is a copy of the same. 50.00 for both

IMAG0130.jpg

Moon Lights

Selling a moonlight kit . The strand has 3 led mounts. TheLebos sold their design to Neptune Systems who now makes the moonlight kits for neptune systems owners only. The system I am selling is a standalone system that was made by TheLebos.com with the Dimmer box and 3 leds. I have it over my 150 gallon and it put out a very subtle amount of light over my tank at night. Perfect for lunar stimulation. 15.00

1/2 HP Coralife Aqua-Chill Aquarium Chiller. Sold

Tank is sold thanks..jadams7

503-969-2008

Which reflector are you asking about none of them have glass. I will sell the 2 mogul reflector 1 DYI and one Lumenarc III reflector the DYI is a copy of the same. 50.00 for both. On the radium please make a offer cause I would like to sell as a kit.

Here is some info on the skimmer

Xtreme 200 protein Skimmer

. An integrated removable bubble plate to help reduce turbulence within the protein skimmer. Extra-wide necks in the design to allow for more air flow. Wedge pipe output allows you to adjust the skimmer and have fine control of the water level. Custom pin wheel impeller as well as an optional mesh wheel impeller. up to 32scfh to 37scfh of air pull using custom pin wheel impeller and up to 50scfh using mesh wheel impellers! These are real numbers not hyped numbers Beware of COPIES! (Air results can vary depending on individual aquarium setup)Quick release neck on the collection cup - requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup. in sump skimmers only. Recommended water depth 8-10". 21" in height with a 14" X 9" footprint.

Xtreme 200 protein skimmer cup - extended

Same great SWC Xtreme protein skimmer quick release cup, just 4" taller for maximum contact time.

Comes with an HY-3000S Bubble Blaster Skimmer Pump

Both Internal & External Design (7"L x 5"W x 5"H)

Slip & Thread Fitting

Air Suction 1200-1500 L/H

Pin Wheel Impeller Included

120 Volt / 60Hz - 40 Watts

So the new tank is getting closer to being complete so I thought I would put this up for sale. This is a peninsula tank viewable from three sides. For sale a stand (44 Deep X33 wide) and canopy this comes with a tank but the tank has two cracks in the top bracing try to fix with water in and didn’t hold. The cracks have been there over 6 months and never gotten bigger I don’t know if it can be fixed so it a Stand and Canopy for sale and will throw in the tank.

This will be for sale once it empty but wanted to put it now. Can work with someone on payments if they want it.

Archived