Chalice ID

TRENT

Looks like some type of watermelon but not sure exact names. Lots of wild stuff looks cooler then a lot of designer stuff to me anyways. Nice pieces

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Jesse for the reply. I just figured I would ask. The LFS had a huge piece and sold me this frag (1.5x2) for 25.00 so either way was worth the price. Thx

Nice scores Trent. Neither one appears to be named. By convention the top one would be an alien eye (green eyes) watermelon (green rim). I have a similar one that I got from OIAB when it was still on ebay. The one on the bottom looks very similar to the riddler chalice. With time it should get more green coloration. Be careful with that one it has long sweepers. Give it space.

Nice scores Trent. Neither one appears to be named. By convention the top one would be an alien eye (green eyes) watermelon (green rim). I have a similar one that I got from OIAB when it was still on ebay. The one on the bottom looks very similar to the riddler chalice. With time it should get more green coloration. Be careful with that one it has long sweepers. Give it space.

Thanks Emerald, I am going to move the second one to the sand. I think he's a little bleached out.

Thanks

• 9 months later...