Biocube 29

aquaman30k

No longer need this tank and would like to see it go to a good home. It's ready to run as its up and running now.

What's included: 29gal biocube

Live Rock ( about 30#'s plus rubble)

Sand

Heater

Modified Skimmer (not sure of brand or model but it has internal and has a remote pump in chamber 1)

Korilia power head

Magfloat mini

And a nice table it sits on

Looking to get $200 for the whole setup.

7A5AAA32-orig.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Josh

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I just caught this reply. I do still have the tank and I would say it has 20-30#'s of live rock in the tank plus rubble in the back for the captive fuge.

I believe I also just sent you a pm but if not I'll shoot you another one to follow-up. :)

Thanks for the response Kim. I have noticed it and I understand times are tuff and that everyone wants a good deal but we shouldn't have to give our stuff away by over discounting it.

As for the $150 I may do that as you have helped me in the past I know it would be going to a great home. If it lands at a school then even better! Shoot me a pm and we can work out the details.

Thanks for the response Kim. I have noticed it and I understand times are tuff and that everyone wants a good deal but we shouldn't have to give our stuff away by over discounting it.

As for the $150 I may do that as you have helped me in the past I know it would be going to a great home. If it lands at a school then even better! Shoot me a pm and we can work out the details.

PM sent I agree you shouldn't have to practically give away your setups but I have sold tanks and have been there done that and dealt with the lowballing. It does suck.

Archived