AUTO FISH FEEDERS

batchelor

I like the Eheim and Hydor models. Have the Hydor in stock as well. They do real well with pellet though I like to feed flake so I have used a small acrylic ring that the flake drops in to allowing it time to settle before being skimmed off by the overflow boxes. The wafers I sell do super well with the feeders too.

you don't need the ring if you are able to place the feeder directly over the return area of your sump. that's where i have mine and it works great. food goes directly to the return pump and distributed to the tank. i have the hydor model.

Thanks guys for the input. Hey Miles , if I could borrow it for a week or so to see how I like it , that would be great, and don't worry about last weekend, no big deal. Hey Garrett, if I like Miles' feeder, I'll call you and have you pick one up for me.

Thanks guys for the input. Hey Miles ' date=' if I could borrow it for a week or so to see how I like it , that would be great, and don't worry about last weekend, no big deal. Hey Garrett, if I like Miles' feeder, I'll call you and have you pick one up for me.[/quote']

Sounds good mang. I think you will like it. I like the Eheims :)

you don't need the ring if you are able to place the feeder directly over the return area of your sump. that's where i have mine and it works great. food goes directly to the return pump and distributed to the tank. i have the hydor model.

Very good idea. If your return pump can get all of it into the display then that would work great!

Archived