WTB Fish

markvo

I am looking for some nice healthy fish to buy. I will pay a good price for the following fish:

blonde naso tang

large flasher wrasses

certain fairy wrasses (what do you have?)

Tell me what you have for sale in my list.

Mark

Come on, make me an offer.

I'm not looking to low-ball anyone. This is a chance to maybe sell a fish you like, so that you can get something else you want more or just to pocket some money until the time is right.

Thanks but I am trying to stick with peaceful fish only and I have heard about a number of solorensis wrasses getting aggressive.

Say what? The Solaris Wrasse is probably the most peaceful fish available. I've had 2 and they are our most favorite fish. Always out and about, not easily frightened, quite lovely and very hardy. Hard to go wrong with one of those. Now a Sixline, that's a different story.....

Say what? The Solaris Wrasse is probably the most peaceful fish available. I've had 2 and they are our most favorite fish. Always out and about' date=' not easily frightened, quite lovely and very hardy. Hard to go wrong with one of those. Now a Sixline, that's a different story.....[/quote']

My turn:

say what? My six line wrasse is the most peaceful fish in my aquarium (two clowns and a wheelers watchman goby), not only peaceful but eats readily (when not being chased by the maroon clown) and is often swimming about for us to see...not to mention that it cleared up the few flatworms I had started seeing

what's wrong with six lines?

Say what? The Solaris Wrasse is probably the most peaceful fish available. I've had 2 and they are our most favorite fish. Always out and about' date=' not easily frightened, quite lovely and very hardy. Hard to go wrong with one of those. Now a Sixline, that's a different story.....[/quote']

Agreed. I have had some rogue 6 lines. Give a male a few years in a tank, he will soon own it all. I thought solarensis wrasses were the definition of peaceful reef fish. Always have good luck with them. What other flasher wrasses are better? I am not the biggest fan of the fairy group. A little too shy and harder to acclimate for my tastes

Archived