Snowflake eel

NoobtoSalt

Maybe it would help if you offered someone something. I can see why no one is jumping on it. Can I please come to vancouver to get your fish and deliver it to salem on your time crunch? for free...Please?!

Sorry but you were warned of your tank size and inhabitants. Now its on you to find them a good home. I am suprised woody is helping you with the shark since you kind of bad mouthed him about the tank buff.

I can keep the fish just decided to offer it up to tft. Guess giving away stuff should deserve a rude comment like that. And I didn't bad mouth him I stated the facts. Either way I was seeing if someone could help ryan not me. I can give the fish to the store just thought I would be nice and give it away

It wasn't really meant to be rude...but was kinda meant to call out the fact you are wanting someone to come get your fish and take it like half way across the state on your timeline...pretty unreasonable. Maybe if you made it worth someone time they would rush to it, I was just saying you will probably be stuck with the eel, and yeah you probably do want to think a different route.

It wasn't really meant to be rude...but was kinda meant to call out the fact you are wanting someone to come get your fish and take it like half way across the state on your timeline...pretty unreasonable. Maybe if you made it worth someone time they would rush to it' date=' I was just saying you will probably be stuck with the eel, and yeah you probably do want to think a different route.[/quote']

Usually people want to help tft. Just think it's odd that you have such an issue with my offer. I admitted to making a mistake by getting the shark. Get over it. It was suggested to be fine by woody himself and I appreciate that he is willing to help me out in this case. If you don't like what I post don't read it. it's funny to see you always posting thst you want all the free stuff yourself and here you are bashing me for giving something away to tft. Grow up!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I do help tft. Given many pumps, cleaners, bulbs, salt, refracts to TFT. I just dont need to brag about it. I take nothing free that doesnt need an immediate home. And I always offer frags or something in trade. I move thing across the state for people all the time. I was going to offer it to you but you are a baby. And I have no issue. You are the one stuck and wasting money. Its funny how you say if you dont like it dont read it but you contantly stir the pot. Its also funny you comment to me agreeing when i call out someone else like this and you love it. Works both ways. Its funny you think you are donating it, i think you are finding a bailout. Donate something you can still use and sell and I will then consider it charitable. I wish you luck finding your animals appropriate homes

I do help tft. Given many pumps' date=' cleaners, bulbs, salt, refracts to TFT. I just dont need to brag about it. I take nothing free that doesnt need an immediate home. And I always offer frags or something in trade. I move thing across the state for people all the time. I was going to offer it to you but you are a baby. And I have no issue. You are the one stuck and wasting money. Its funny how you say if you dont like it dont read it but you contantly stir the pot. Its also funny you comment to me agreeing when i call out someone else like this and you love it. Works both ways. Its funny you think you are donating it, i think you are finding a bailout. Donate something you can still use and sell and I will then consider it charitable. I wish you luck finding your animals appropriate homes[/quote']

Yup bailout it is. Got me there...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Okay everyone let's keep this thread on track. Tanks for Teachers is an awesome program which I very much enjoy helping out with. Going to the Pioneer school and seeing how excited the staff and children are is by far worth making the trip. Jesse I'm going to see Roger on Friday so maybe I can work something out with the eel. I would hope that Ryan has a cover for the predator tank though before I took the eel as it would only end up as carpet jerky again.

With so many new applicants funds, equipment, animals and corals are limited so any donation is appreciated. Without the generous donations and support from members and sponsors the program could not continue. MVP and Jesse, your contributions have been appreciated.

Archived