What's with the personal attacks???

NoobtoSalt

So I was asking a local business owner a question in their own personal thread and all of a sudden I get two personal attacks about me. I don't know either of you personally and I've actually helped out one of the members in the past bringing down some product for them during one of the meetings. Is it an issue to ask questions to the business owner??? Or are they the ones that run the forum?? Seems like every time there is an issue with questions that some don't like on here they go on the defense of the business owner. This same business owner posted over a year ago that they were closing down the shop and then denied it as well. Oh and on top of that deleted my comments. Not trying to attack them but get your story straight before you start getting after on topics!!

I know I'm opening up a can of worms but if you have personal issues with me (even the people I don't know) address them to me before you decide to blast me on the boards. I have done a lot for share the love etc.

Here is the original thread. You be the judge...

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?29342-Best-Price-on-Salt

Did you re-read your posts and find nothing wrong with them at all?? There lies your answer

Read each one. And still don't see an issue with addressing a problem with a post from a business. Also notice that one of my posts was even deleted. At least it was quoted so you can read each posting. Either way I disagree with the attack you decided to post up about me.

Read each one. And still don't see an issue with addressing a problem with a post from a business. Also notice that one of my posts was even deleted. At least it was quoted so you can read each posting. Either way I disagree with the attack you decided to post up about me.

Okay that's fine. We are entitled to our own opinions. I just think it could have been handled better.

Attack??? Man you are a sensitive one :) Ask Pled for a hug he seems to agree with ya!!

To be fair, and just to attempt to see your viewpoint, I do think that it is a little suspicious to be secretive about something that is apparently "the best". If it is "the best" it should be boasted about and heavily promoted, not relegated to a "come and find out" kind of deal. But really, I think this was all blown out of proportion. Frankly I would like to applaud Soutas for his good temper and neutrality this whole time. If you ask me, that's what I call professional

I'll give you a hug. I spend 10K or more on this hobby a year. I am known internationally for what I have contributed, my last article has more then a million downloads. I think it is fair to ask how much something is before driving out to purchase it. I do the same with electronics, I got 5 free estimates for roofing, I read adds for groceries, and for other entertainment.

I think it is O.K to ask what the price is for an advertisement before I make the trip to that store, especially when other member have called the add out as bogus. The sponsor deleting there posts shows to me they knew it was bogus. But maybe you can't all see deleted posts, but, I am a mod so I can.

Personally I was hoping the add was real. I am getting back into breeding and have several thousand dollars I could have spent on a good deal. Maybe I am bad for sponsors, but I am good for members. And this club is about members and not about sponsorships. I'd rather back a member any day, funny to me you wouldn't.

He has every right to have you come in to see the price! He is the store owner and he is using the salt price to get you to his store and take a look. I don't think he is lying, if you made the trip and found that the salt you came for was only .02 cheeper than you would be very disapointed and prob not go back, plus you would get on here and tell everyone. I suggest that you go to his store and do a price check before playing these schoolyard games and know a little about what you speek. As for the coment about him closing, well I have herd that from at least 3 of the other sponcers, and they are still open, people change there mind!! hell you said you were out and now all asuden your building a 240 agressive, make up your mind!

He has every right to have you come in to see the price! He is the store owner and he is using the salt price to get you to his store and take a look. I don't think he is lying' date=' if you made the trip and found that the salt you came for was only .02 cheeper than you would be very disapointed and prob not go back, plus you would get on here and tell everyone. I suggest that you go to his store and do a price check before playing these schoolyard games and know a little about what you speek. As for the coment about him closing, well I have herd that from at least 3 of the other sponcers, and they are still open, people change there mind!! hell you said you were out and now all asuden your building a 240 agressive, make up your mind![/quote']

The issue with him is that he denied closing down and deleted his threads that stated that. I'm not covering up anything. And I was asking a simple question. But I guess thats why some shops are still in business and others are not. I was looking to branch out from my usual shop but I guess I know why I dont need to based on your comments.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?18536-I-think-the-name-speaks-for-it-self..&highlight= This was only a year and a half ago' date=' some here have been in the hobbie for over 15 years with no arogance at all.[/quote']

Guess my money isnt important to all businesses. Good thing stores have lots of business right now to not bother getting new clients.

You have been to my place what, 4 times and how much $ have you spent? I do know you showed up once to get a free bucket of salt that I donated, and you won. I don't need a customer who will come to my place and see my prices, then go to another store and tell them what I sell it for and get a better deal. Times are hard yes, and it is people like you that arn't helping. I for one even as a store owner plan on stoping by Ricky's and spending some $ on my personal tank, Sr has allways been good to me and I feel bad that I haven't made it out to Jr's yet, but I will!!!

Oh and another thing even after 16 years in the hobbie I learn something new about it weekly, man I wish I was as smart as you!!!

You have been to my place what, 4 times and how much $ have you spent? I do know you showed up once to get a free bucket of salt that I donated, and you won. I don't need a customer who will come to my place and see my prices, then go to another store and tell them what I sell it for and get a better deal. Times are hard yes, and it is people like you that arn't helping. I for one even as a store owner plan on stoping by Ricky's and spending some $ on my personal tank, Sr has allways been good to me and I feel bad that I haven't made it out to Jr's yet, but I will!!!

Oh and another thing even after 16 years in the hobbie I learn something new about it weekly, man I wish I was as smart as you!!!

I'm done going back and forth with you. Just too bad because when ryan and jay had that shop going I did spend some coin there. Good luck with your shop. Attacking me publicly will definitely help your business. I've always had a good experience with you, not sure where all this hatred towards me is coming from.

Ya don't sound like a marter, I have herd about how you spend your $, before I even met you, and you did nothing to disprove what I had herd, so maybe thats whare I get my "hatred" (your words not mine) tward you. Plus it is the way you tend to be in on most of the bashing (how dose it feel to be on the other end) and yet you still hold your head up high, there's no room in my world for people like that!! I have said all I'm going to say!!

Ya don't sound like a marter' date=' I have herd about how you spend your $, before I even met you, and you did nothing to disprove what I had herd, so maybe thats whare I get my "hatred" (your words not mine) tward you. Plus it is the way you tend to be in on most of the bashing (how dose it feel to be on the other end) and yet you still hold your head up high, there's no room in my world for people like that!! I have said all I'm going to say!![/quote']

I'm cheap I'm ok with that. No worries. My money is important to me just like the rest of the world.

Archived