Thanks Garrett!!! You too Roger

impur

My fish list is now complete. Picked up a sweet little potters angel on Sunday from Garrett's, its the perfect size! And wouldn't you know, he had a leopard wrasse he was hiding from me!!! So i snagged that as well, have ALWAYS wanted a leopard wrasse, and both made it home safe & sound. They are in a 22gal cube currently for observation and treatment. Both snacked on some mysis a few hours after acclimation so i'm excited!

I'll get pics up tonight!!

Thanks again Garrett and it was great to hang out for awhile with ya Roger (rock2)

Well.........................................they didn't even make it 4 hours after the first part of the treatment was started. I don't get it, I even under dosed, and tested as well - total copper concentration was under .25mg/l. They ate, were very active, I added 36 drops of Cupramine (directions call for 44), went back to work and they were dead within hours. The angel went right away, and the wrasse took about 4 hours.

Sucks, those will be the last 2 fish I ever try :(

Well.........................................they didn't even make it 4 hours after the first part of the treatment was started. I don't get it, I even under dosed, and tested as well - total copper concentration was under .25mg/l. They ate, were very active, I added 36 drops of Cupramine (directions call for 44), went back to work and they were dead within hours. The angel went right away, and the wrasse took about 4 hours.

Sucks, those will be the last 2 fish I ever try :(

I am very sorry to hear that my friend. I don't like to quarantine with meds for this exact reason. I find that having one setup with copper that has been circulating for some time helps with my success rate but even then I just don't like doing it.

Archived