Thanks Barelycuda (Dave)

Kris

I recently lost one of my Picasso clowns from it going through the overflow and in to my sock filter(flame)(flame). This was one of the 10 clowns I got from him at the meeting. It was the best looking one out of the pair I had go figure. But Dave was nice enough to let me come buy and get another today well Sunday. So big thanks to you Dave I really appreciated you letting come get another. Happy to say I am back to 10 clowns in my tank.

The Clowns have been doing good. During the day the Cinnamon's clame the anemone's but the two Platinums and one of the Piccaso's barge their way in. So the cinnamon's are the more aggressive of the bunch but they are not that bad. It's pretty cool seeing all of them in the one tank. I also have two wrasses, one tang, and a respberry suto in there.

The Clowns have been doing good. During the day the Cinnamon's clame the anemone's but the two Platinums and one of the Piccaso's barge their way in. So the cinnamon's are the more aggressive of the bunch but they are not that bad. It's pretty cool seeing all of them in the one tank. I also have two wrasses' date=' one tang, and a respberry suto in there.[/quote']

You need to post up some pictures Kris!

Archived