i have been pulled over buy a cops today for????

CCCP

Ok, don’t even know how to start this.(flame)

well let me give you all a smart advice. (scratch) When you bought Pickle lime" Kalkwasser" and Magnesium keep it in your trunk when you are driving home " well at list that's where i was heading from Jason’s store today when i got pulled over buy a police officer for not having my front license plate. I had 1 bag of 7 pound pickle lime and one bag of magnesium sitting on my passenger side .

when police officer walked to my driver side window, "don’t know why but i placed the bags on the floor" right in front of him, the first thing he asked was what i have there, so i told him, well let's just say I had a feeling that he didn’t believed me . Than I think entire Salem police squad showed up on 24 fitness parking lot . that was the time I start to panic. (scary) I mean how should I explain to the cop that the bag I had was not a coke and the magnesium is not something that looks like math! :D well at list if i was a cop i wont believed a crazy Ukrainian with 2 bags of something that looks like coke and math (enforcer) ,Anyway long story short they let me go with a warning after 2 ½ hr of bullshiting with them and their K9 unit german DOGY! about chemistry . (whistle) (scratch) (clap) (clap)

oh buy the way powdertang5 next time use black bags or something (threaten)

You could have offered to open the bags and let them tast the stuff. I have never tried this but I think that kalk and mag would have a different taste than meth and coke...

I bet the cops were laughing at the officer that pulled you over all night long... I would love to hear a transcript of all their radio calls to each other... Ha Ha Ha.

dsoz :)

well i hope they were all having fun, i was all fricking out. and their german K9 popy dog was barking on the bags too, that's why they were all on it. good thing there was no news around. that would be something to show on tv. 9 police officer cars pulled over a dude with kalk and mag. in his car.

anyway, i'm not a big fan of a cops, next time i'm getting myself a sticker , BAD COP NO DONAT, OR BEAVER KALK & MAGNISEUM ON BOARD!

LOL

Thats funny stuff. Sorry it was at your expense though.

Funny unless it happens in a place like Oregon City.

Best to label bags of white powder, then transport them in your trunk.

Better than getter hassled or worse. A cop with an adrenaline jones can be the worst of junkies.