Proud mommy update

talkalot82

So my maroons are going on day seven and I will be giving them bbs tommorrow. and they have pigmentation now. though I did have a small clutch of eggs and I had some problems I have ten fry right now

the first fry I've hatched in over a year and a different breed too for me. I think I'm doing good..

One clown alive at the end is good statisticly. because in the wild none might have lived. I keep tellng myself that.. and I have fun doing it and thats all that matters.. and My family has been a great help cause Of my injury and stuff and of course barecuda thanks again for always helping..

I have to say it seems lot a lot of work but if anyone ever wants to try id be willing to help and lone you my books... and stuff.. cause I think its a great experience that barecuda shared with me and Id love to pass along.. It is it's own reward

If you live in the area I know a guy who has rotifers cheap real good guy... and he'd love your business.. and he is always been there for me at a moments notice. Eric who use to run liquid sunshine and him were friends and eric introduced me to him..

Id love to share and learn too... I have so much fun. thanks for everyones suppport and when the babys get big enough some may be sold for tanks for teachers. so keep that in mind. Cause I have little room to keep them... But it's all for the love of it right?

So The babys are getting up there in age now. They are slow to metomophice but I think thats because I had a crash of my bbs. so they have only flakes and rotifers till my baby's hatch. Specialy since they cant have bbs that are older than two days. But I definatley have some eating flakes. and i know they ssem to be changing a bit though. Just not as fast as I hoped... I lost a few babys the other night but I cant even find their bodies to see if they died from bbs. over eating etc.

I was house sitting for the night at day ten and when I came back they just vanished. I did check ammonia and that was negative, and I also did some bottom cleaning and checked the air level which is good.

Though last night I had my worse night mare happen. I was flake feeding right before bed and was shaking the flake food into the tank with a bbs net when the net flipped into the tank so the fry tank got two water changes yesterday. now it is very clean.

• 1 month later...

So. The babys are now with filter. And are growing fast. Sorry haven't been on for a long time. I've been injured and lost my feeling in my leg and back at. Work. And now I am out of work. Saif has denied my claim and the independent doctor they sent me to see hurt me even worse. So I have to fight saif with the lawyer if he. Thinks I can win. And good old peace health put my job up for grabs. So when I am released I still work for them but have to apply for a job somewhere in the hospital just like a new employee.so I'm broke. Jobless. And can't do much with my tanks without someones help.I don't really move around much without my cane.. but the babys are doing well.just a bit of misbaring. They at least turned out good.. I'm pleased. Thanks to my hubbys help

Archived