Selling it all!!!!!!!!

NoobtoSalt

Alright well I've decided to go bigger and need all of this stuff to go. I plan on keeping some of my live rock but otherwise everything else is up for sale. Start making me some offers on this stuff. I want a larger tank but need the room in the house to do so.

120 gallon tank with 40 gallon fuge and 20 gallon sump. Has an external return pump. Really nice setup $450 with VHO lighting. No skimmer or Reactor for this price.

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0001-5.jpg

DSC_0002-5.jpg

Frags from $10-$25 for Acans

DSC_0090.jpg

48" T5 reflector pair -$20

Black and White Serpent Star fish $10

Cucumbers $8 I know I have at least one for sure, maybe more

My tank is empty right now. I need to restock. (laugh) I should have just made a list and had Jesse give me a bulk price. At this point I'm just going to sign my paycheck over to him. DOH!

I think you should it will end up costing you less in the end! Bump for a nice tank. By the way Jesse is the yellow tang for sale in the picture?

Hi' date=' i sent you a private message with my phone # i am interested in the rock! Or do you have # to be reached please[/quote']

I replied to your PM. I currently have no extra rock for sale. I have a larger tank in the works and need live rock for that tank as well.

Start making me some offers on the rest of this stuff you guys. I need it gone. I would sell the tank without the skimmer for $450 with startups of the macro algae.

Buy all the remaining pictured corals in my first thread for $225 pkg price.

Just come get this stuff by Saturday morning for this price.

Individual Asking price for all the corals pictured is $295

That's $70 in savings. Almost like getting the Ric rock for free!!!

Zoas not included in that pkg btw.

Buy all the remaining pictured corals in my first thread for $225 pkg price.

Just come get this stuff by Saturday morning for this price.

Individual Asking price for all the corals pictured is $295

That's $70 in savings. Almost like getting the Ric rock for free!!!

Zoas not included in that pkg btw.

I can't seem to work time frames out with Beckie so if you can come get the Red Blasto colony before she can it's yours for $40. I'd like to start breaking down this tank this weekend for the new build.

Archived