Can this be fixed?

J & Jr

Well I finaly got all five bulkheads to stop leaking(clap) filled up the tank one last time kiked back with a beverage flipped the switch to turn on all the pumps and discoverd the next problem to tackle. The housing on my new snapper pump which did not leak the whole time I was working on the bulkheads is cracked and did not show up till I started the pumpsDOH! is there any way to fix these?

I have a new one on order but it will take a week and I thought if this could be fixed I might at least have a spare. will any adheseve work in this high stress portion of the pump?

epoxy should work....if you can find one aquarium safe.......maybe some sort of fiberglass patch? I know there is a two part plastic glue ibought at freddys to fix my wifes hair dryer that cracked.....the fixed part was ugly but stronger than the rest of the unit. hth.

There is one at HD, that once water will not penetrate it, so it should be safe..I used it on part of my sump with no problems to mention so far

Thanks joel you have been more than helpfull. You always had time for my questions even about my DYI progects thats why I try to support vendors like you and some others close insted of the big internet stores. I also like the part about instant gratification when I make a decision to buy something. so once again thank you thank you