Sad day

CrazyInside

Someone slammed either a door or something into my car while it was parked and dented it :(.

Anyone know a good shop that is decently priced? I'm 23 with no accidents or tickets and my insurance is 230 a month, so I can't see me reporting this on it, will probably go up to 300 a month.

This is what it looks like.

2011-08-14_13-09-01_563.jpg

2011-08-14_13-09-15_7.jpg

2011-08-14_13-09-27_398.jpg

So sorry to hear about your damage! I once had someone key my side of my suburban in a parking garage, made me sick! My insurance covered it as a hit and run. My rates didn't go up at all.

I would call to inquire if nothing else.

So sorry to hear about your damage! I once had someone key my side of my suburban in a parking garage, made me sick! My insurance covered it as a hit and run. My rates didn't go up at all.

I would call to inquire if nothing else.

The same thing happened to my sons truck. Someone keyed it, then just to finish it off, they kicked the drivers door in (cops figured it was some jealous kids) $10,000 damage! (custom paint, had to repaint everything but the roof) & it did not effect his rates.

Small damage not worth taking it to the insurance. Anything that goes throughout insurance will show up in auto check later. Extra questions when you sell the car. Also your rates don't go up but it does leave a mark that a claim was paid out, next time when something bigger happens it will go up.

Also I don't know why but insurance is expansive for wrx and even more for the sti. I was shopping around for a car this year and if I went with 2010 Nissan gtr it was going to be cheaper than what I ended up getting 2011 STI sedan. But I needed 4 doors.

Small damage not worth taking it to the insurance. Anything that goes throughout insurance will show up in auto check later. Extra questions when you sell the car. Also your rates don't go up but it does leave a mark that a claim was paid out, next time when something bigger happens it will go up.

Also I don't know why but insurance is expansive for wrx and even more for the sti. I was shopping around for a car this year and if I went with 2010 Nissan gtr it was going to be cheaper than what I ended up getting 2011 STI sedan. But I needed 4 doors.

Wrx and sti's are mainly bought by the younger crowd, which mods them and ends up wrecking them where a gtr is a 90k+ car. Not many 23 year olds have that laying around to go wreck :D. Also the coupe is cheaper vs the sedan in insurance because of the 4 doors, they weigh it by you having more people in your car when you wreck it.

Insurance should be based on the driver though not the masses. 230 a month for no tickets/accidents is retarded. Got to love insurance :D

Archived