Hawaii

BrianB

Yeah I cant wait to get back, we haven't gone this year yet because my daughter is getting married in Sept, my wife said we are almost there ($) so we should be able go in oct. My avatar is from my parents Lani.

Where did you go while you were there? did you do any snorkeling

I did do alot of snorkling, we have relatives that live there so they know all the good spots. I was there for almost a week so had alot of time to explore and drive around the island. We stayed in the guest bedroom so it was pretty cheap for the trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the Big Island too. I stayed on Hilo side at my friend's house but visited Kona side several times. I highly recommend Beach 69 for excellent shallow snorkeling and a very nice beach and Captain Cookes' Island for kayaking, snorkeling and diving (boat dive).

Be sure to hit the observatories on top of Mauna Kea, too!

Pex

I have never been to that island. (sad) Sounds like it is an amazing place to visit though. The only island I have been too is Maui. That's a pretty exciting time also. (rock2)(rock2) I guess I will have to try the "Big Island" next trip. (clap)(clap) I'm glad you had a GREAT time!

Archived