Tyree Baby Breath frags for sale

jgf86123

I have yet to frag this coral up because I don't want to frag and be stuck with the frags. I've got a golfball size mini colony of Tyree Baby Breath favia that I want to frag up, I'm looking to have 3 frags for sale, should be roughly 4 mouth frags and I want $40 per frag, once I have 3 spoken for, I'll frag it up and let them heal an we can meet up at Ed's Reef or RoseCity Aquarium. I'll get a pic posted up ASAP but it's the favia we got in the group buy from Isaac's store.

Thanks

Mick

Hey Mick,

I might be in on this - I've been eye balling this thread lol. I've seen others from the group buy and they are a very nice favia. At this point for me, though, everything revolves around payday. DOH! Did you cut them yet, and if not how long will they heal for? Thanks!

I havent fragged them yet, i wanted to wait til i had them sold first lol. Ive finally got pics, sorry for the wait doin this on the phone is a pain lol.

2011-08-03170049.jpg

2011-08-03170103.jpg

Ill let them heal for a week or so once theyre cut up, which will be as soon as i get ahold of a saw lol.

Thanks

Archived