Downsizing - Lots for sale!

KMiller

We are really downsizing our Saltwater hobby. I lost my job last week and I just have no motivation to keep up with all of our tanks and corals.

We are selling all of our livestock and corals. We are not selling our Live rock, or equipment though, as we hope to one day, set up our 190 or 110.

Up first is our fish.

Beautiful blue hippo tang. VERY good eater, fat and happy. 6-7" show size. $75

2 blue chromis; $10 for both Pending Cellowithgills

mated pair of black ocellaris clowns $90... with their beautiful rose bubble tip anemone, rock, with zoo's on it... $175

Diamond Goby $15 pending MarkVo

Yellow watchmen goby $15 Pending Roberts8

Large engineer (convict) goby; 10-12" $30

Marine Lobster $10

Bubble tip anemone's $10 each (approx 4 total) Green (2) to Breefcase

Tomato Clown $10

Now for corals...

watermelon chalice 10 or so eyes $65

BamBam zoa's approx 10 polyps$15

Red Acan's 3-5 Polyps $10

Huge pipe organ with green polyps, BEAUTIFUL!! $60

Pulsing Xenia frags 2 frags or so $5/each

190 Gallon tank with 125 Gallon sump.... make an offer

55 gallon with power compacts, and stand. $100

I'm sure I will add more as I remember more that I have but for now, that is the preliminary list. will have more photos soon.

Can possibly deliver to the portland area next weekend. \\

as always, I am willing to negotiate prices, so make an offer!! MAKE AN OFFER ON THE WHOLE PACKAGE!!!!

I HAVE A CORAL COURIER TO PORTLAND THIS SUNDAY 8/14, so if you are in the pdx area and want something(s), let me know!

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0305-1.jpg

The Magicians have your name on them now Kim! I am trying to get more people from Portland to buy to see when i will come up there, because it will take nearly a whole tank of gas.

In time I will have a magnificent tank!

The Magicians have your name on them now Kim! I am trying to get more people from Portland to buy to see when i will come up there, because it will take nearly a whole tank of gas.

In time I will have a magnificent tank!

Check with Breefcase (Kevin). He weekly comes up from Eugene to Washington. Also Garrett's grand opening is this Saturday so I'm sure there are people from Portland that will be coming down for that. I'm in no hurry.

If the ones in the 5th pic are the bam bams, I'll take them. If you want to come by in the am, I'll be around. I'll pm you my number if you want to work something out. Maybe I can finally get your power supply back to ya.

Bobby

Do you have any pictures of the lobster?

it looks EXACTLY like this.

lg-78634-lobster.jpg

I know this doesn't help much but If anyone from Portland is heading down or your headed up I'm good for a couple zip lock baggies of macro:-) I'll be down in your area in two weeks if all else fails. Gotta pick up my kids in Springtucky!

Breefcase said he will be heading to Portland from Eugene.. I would contact him and ask! And, I have you down for.. 2?

Good evening' date=' I am not sure if I am replying right or not. I am interested in your yellow watchman goby, bubble tip anenome, macro algae and some corals. I live in Salem,and am not sure where your located. Thank you. Melissa[/quote']

I have your name on the Yellow watchmen, some Macro, and whichever corals that you want that are available! How many Anemone's and which one(s)?

I assume your post means that you did not get my PM, so I'll repeat it.

I am picking up some coral colonies from Westside on Sunday, so I need to coordinate with Breefcase. I am up early, so let me know the soonest that I could connect with him.

I could also use a bag or 2 of chaeto. What does the watermelon look like and what is the nubby purple coral?

I assume your post means that you did not get my PM, so I'll repeat it.

I am picking up some coral colonies from Westside on Sunday, so I need to coordinate with Breefcase. I am up early, so let me know the soonest that I could connect with him.

I could also use a bag or 2 of chaeto. What does the watermelon look like and what is the nubby purple coral?

Sunday is when Breefcase was going to be coming up from here, I will PM him and ask him a time ETA. Ok, I can put you down for 2 bags of Macro if you'd like.

The nubby purple coral is a $500 Efflo. It is really pretty and is a plating coral with the nubs that point up and polyps that extend out.

This is what the Watermelon Chalice looks like; It has grown since this though, and encrusts the plug. It is a really pretty green with pinkish colored eyes. There are approx 10 eyes.

looks like this (google image)

Pinky1.jpg

here is my photo of it. Under 20k Phoenix's

DSC_0350.jpg

Archived