Ok I am gone for a day and there are posts missing?

Randy-S

The "my problem" and "sponsor vs. sponsor" thread have been moved to moderation. The threads went off topic and need to be reviewed.

Please in the future, but mindful of what you post. Inflammatory comments will not be tolerated. We want this to be a helpful community.

As soon as the review is finished the moderators will post their conclusions.

Jay

The "my problem" and "sponsor vs. sponsor" thread have been moved to moderation. The threads went off topic and need to be reviewed.

Please in the future, but mindful of what you post. Inflammatory comments will not be tolerated. We want this to be a helpful community.

As soon as the review is finished the moderators will post their conclusions.

Jay

Has someone not been mindful or inflammatory in this thread? I dont understand if you are giving me or someone in this thread a warning or if you are refering to the threads that were removed.

No one in this thread has been inflammatory. This thread is fine. I was commenting on the threads that were moved to moderation. Just trying to keep everyone informed.

PM's were sent to those involved. In the future, I will let the general population know when a thread is moved.

Jay

Just a suggestion on threads that haved to be closed. It would be very informative if you could post a why this thread was closed statment. it would help people know what they can and cannot say, and may stop some from saying trhings like. The mods are just on a power trips or they just dont like me.

I hear that a lot about TRT and RC and would not want our homw base here fall into the same trap.

Just my .02

Well, actually, me too. I hate it when a thread puts me in "moderator mode". I just wish we could all be civil to one another. You can still get your point across without putting another member on the defensive.

Hopefully this is just a phase. I don't want to over-moderate.

Jay