Part out sale

CrazyInside

Parting out my 125, all pictures of things listed in this post can be found here http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?27267-125-gallon-tank-full-set-up-for-sale-500

I'm in troutdale by barlow high school, all prices are obo

All corals in tank 30 bucks, you must come get them out/off rocks and take all. There is one rock with 6 yumas/rics that is worth at least 30 plus lots more, review link above to see all. Some of them aren't doing so well because the tank has been neglected while I was on vacation.

5 fish and a star fish. Niger trigger, 6 line wrasse, 3 damsels, cool blue/red star fish - 40 bucks for all

Lots of snails/hermist free while buying anything else.. can take all if you want

Big protein skimmer, bought from haroldB, works awesome - 150

dual 400w ballast with wires/pendants/20k radiums, poles that were used to hang them - 150

125g glass tank with over flow, stand, 40gal sump with plumbing (no return pump) - 250

Again refer to link at top for pictures of everything.

Trades I would consider:

40 breeder stand

Drilling/plumping a 40B with an overflow box

a 36" 6 bulb T5 light

Thank you Matt! That is a really nice tank. I cant believe that with all the water I took out that the overflow never even broke siphon. Everything runs really really quiet too. Unless of course everything was unplugged.

Dennis

Thank you Matt! That is a really nice tank. I cant believe that with all the water I took out that the overflow never even broke siphon. Everything runs really really quiet too. Unless of course everything was unplugged.

Dennis

thanks for the quick pick up and yes everything was plugged in, it's just super quite!

I can attest to the fact that this is a very nice tank in great shape and runs very very quiet.

Dennis

I will second that. If I had the room I would take the tank. Thanks Matt for the fish and clean up crew. Thanks for being patient getting that sixline out of the closed loop...

I can attest to the fact that this is a very nice tank in great shape and runs very very quiet.

Dennis

ty :D, hopefully all those corals are coloring back up for you!

I will second that. If I had the room I would take the tank. Thanks Matt for the fish and clean up crew. Thanks for being patient getting that sixline out of the closed loop...

yeah I don't know how we missed that, but hey after draining 100+ gallons we got him!

Someone come get this tank!

Archived