Kim and Beth! Words can't express how thankful I am for you two!

Well I havn't been on the forums very much, and havn't really been very active in the reef scene, but yesterday I got out of town and went to the big city on a mission to get a few new things to spark my love of this hobby again, I know we have this new iTrader thing which is very cool, but I felt I needed to post a BIG THANK YOU to Kim and Beth for the Birdsnest Frags, And for meeting me at thier house and showing me thier beautiful tank (which I had yet to see since they started it). I am forever grateful for you ladies, I absolutley love the new birdsnests, It was like my passion for this hobby was rekindled in just one day, I really am thankful for the hookup on them, It was great seeing you two again, Thanks for taking the time out of your day to meet up with me....I hope to snap some new pics of my Birdsnest garden here soon...Thanks again for everything! Its people like you that make this hobby so great, I know it might sound weird but just being around you two and talking reefs just totally made my weekend, and I went home for the first time in a long time excited about my Reef Tank again, So thanks for cheering a guy up and rekindling my passion for this great hobby.

I've been wondering where you been, glad you got "rekindled"-the place has really settled down as of lately-less drama, or I have been to busy to notice-(laugh)

Anyway glad you came out of the woods.

Welcome back

Thanks...I hope to jump back in with both feet again, Life has a way of dealing some crappy hands sometimes, but I am not ready to quite playing...Thanks for the warm welcome back.

Aww thanks David! :) I missed seeing you on the forums. I'm glad you came by and we could get you excited again in the hobby (clap) (clap). It would be a shame to lose you.

Thanks for carrying in that heavy *** bucket of salt too! (laugh)

Thanks David! What a sweet review!!!! I too am very happy that our frags could get you excited about the hobby! It is good to see you back on the forums again! Let us know if you need anything!! And thanks also for carrying in my heavy bucket of salt!!! I really appreciate that!!

A visit to Kim n Beth's house is always a treat. I need to get back over there...I probably owe them a Frag or ten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Isaac! I still gotta make it out to see your tank! I still have you down for the foosball wager! (laugh)

They are great gals' date=' always fun to chat with. Just don't let it go to your heads you two!! :p (laugh)[/quote']

Thanks Miles! My head is already too big! (laugh). It's always fun to chat with fellow reefers who are as crazy about this hobby as we are! Welcome to the coral crackhouse!

Archived