growth of the club seems good...

reefgeek84

There has been alot of talk on waning the club to grow... I think we are on our way there....

There have been quite a few new hobbyists to the site, who are now PNWMAS-heads(clap) , so I think this is a great sign and they are even posting which is awesome...So this I think is a great sign of growth...so I think everyone who has been involved with this club deserves a big pat on the back.

I look forward to more new people coming in and continuing to help this club grow.

So good job guys and gals...(clap)

I was reading Reef Central all the time and wondering why I never saw anyone from this area on there (at least, that I saw). Then I think by chance a I saw a post that pointed to this site, and boom! Here I was :-) I even plan on paying some dues here shortly once I get my act in gear!

I was reading Reef Central all the time and wondering why I never saw anyone from this area on there (at least' date=' that I saw). Then I think by chance a I saw a post that pointed to this site, and boom! Here I was :-) I even plan on paying some dues here shortly once I get my act in gear![/quote']

We are glad you are here...If you get a chance, go to the second or third page of this section of the forum and look for the thread "what do you want out of this club?" and post your thoughts on what you want out of this club...Since you are very new here it would be nice to hear what you have to say...

We are glad you are here...If you get a chance' date=' go to the second or third page of this section of the forum and look for the thread "what do you want out of this club?" and post your thoughts on what you want out of this club...Since you are very new here it would be nice to hear what you have to say...[/quote']

You got it! :-)

I am actually quite pleased with the new growth. If there is one thing that I learned from the Borneman lecture, it was that we need to involve everyone when doing a large event. I have gotten a lot of good information out of the "What do you want out of this club" thread. I thank everyone for there responses. I feel great about getting back into seeing some of the members tanks. I really miss that.

Jay