Having problems with site??

pnkrcklives

I have been having some problems with this site... Sorry to all of those I was supposed to meet up with this weekend. Here are my problems. 1) Shows no new PM's in my inbox(untill I open an old message) Then notifications says I have new mail. 2) I try to send a PM and it never sends it out eventually the window just times out.(thought it was my internet or computer but still does the same now that I am at work). 3) The front page is way wider than it should be(ie 90% of the screen in covered by the box telling me who is online). I figure this is a setting problem since it looked fine last night at home. Sorry for all the ranting. I love this site. And am addicted just want it to work well again. I do like the couple new features added though.

P.S. Sorry to Tanktop74 and J-dog. TankTop74 I still would love to see you tank sometime. And J-dog I will get this trade done and I am deciding which extra frags to throw in for you since this is taking way to long.

I have been having some problems with this site... Sorry to all of those I was supposed to meet up with this weekend. Here are my problems. 1) Shows no new PM's in my inbox(untill I open an old message) Then notifications says I have new mail. 2) I try to send a PM and it never sends it out eventually the window just times out.(thought it was my internet or computer but still does the same now that I am at work). 3) The front page is way wider than it should be(ie 90% of the screen in covered by the box telling me who is online). I figure this is a setting problem since it looked fine last night at home. Sorry for all the ranting. I love this site. And am addicted just want it to work well again. I do like the couple new features added though.

P.S. Sorry to Tanktop74 and J-dog. TankTop74 I still would love to see you tank sometime. And J-dog I will get this trade done and I am deciding which extra frags to throw in for you since this is taking way to long.

No problem, maybe we can work something out for this weekend.

I am no longer able to navigate the site or have info show up...it took me 5 minutes just to find this post...I am not having a bad day but wonder if this isn't a good time to walk away from the forum...I appreciate the work everybody does to keep things going but must EVERYTHING be UPGRADED to NEW, and IMPROVED to the point where NOTHING works!!!

DrMerle

At work we are using windows 7 professional. I view the internet with internet explorer.

At home we are using windows vista. I view the internet there through google chrome.

Hope thats enough info for you. Thanks for looking into the issues.

Let me know if that fixes the homepage. I think I found the error for now.

Jay

I am no longer able to navigate the site or have info show up...it took me 5 minutes just to find this post...I am not having a bad day but wonder if this isn't a good time to walk away from the forum...I appreciate the work everybody does to keep things going but must EVERYTHING be UPGRADED to NEW, and IMPROVED to the point where NOTHING works!!!

DrMerle

DrMerle,

Sorry, I did not think this upgrade was going to have such a profound change. Most upgrades in the past have been minimal except for the upgrade from 3.8 to 4.0. I will not be doing any more upgrades unless there is a great benefit to do so. Could you elaborate on the issues you are having. I will do my best to get them fixed.

Jay

Archived