phone software for logging daily reef chores

Drew

I was sitting in the car today bored so i decided to browse the app market place to see if anything was out there for logging my daily chores i have to do for 4 tanks. Nothing exists that was worth a dam.

It would be nice to record daily chores, set reminders, maybe even look up fish info, save a list of equipment (i forget model numbers all the time), fish compatibility chart, etc.

Would you want such a thing for your iPhone/Android?

I too have had this thought. Awhile back I sent off an email to Neptune Systems and the developer of the Apex app suggesting such a thing. Since I haven't heard back, I may pursue the development of such an app on my own if its not to complex to do so.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I would grab an app like that in a sec. It would be so much nicer than the little notebook full of chicken scratch thats always hanging out. One suggestion would be a polyp count tracker of sorts. On the first of every month I like to count up zoa/paly polyps and see how things are doing. It would be nice to have a frag description, date, polyp number and notes.

Archived