Smoldering Ashes sale. Lots. Skimmer, Dual 250w HQI Lights, 90 gpd RO/DI, Tunze

ahreno

A house fire a couple years back forced me to pull down my 300 gallon tank. Trying to clear out my garage and have a lot of stuff to get rid of. Too much stuff to take individual pictures of but if there's something specific you need a picture of let me know. I'll consider offers but the prices should already be pretty low. Like i said, this stuff hasn't been used in a couple years. If anything happens to not work I'll gladly refund your money within a reasonsable amount of time.

I talked to someone on here that has a classroom tank here in Eugene. I'm willing to donate a bunch of this stuff to the classroom.

All pictures are pre cleaning (got a bit dusty). Everything will be cleaned up for the most part.

Anything grayed out is gone.

IMG_2344.JPG

Box of chemicals & tests. There is a complete test kit under the ph up bottle. $5 per bottle ($10 for the test kit) or $20 for everything. Some items include: Kick ich, Copper test and treatment, pima fix, mela fix... Test kit is barely used and is for Ammonia, Nitrates, Nitrites, PH

----------

----------

IMG_2341.JPG

• (6) Filter socks $5 each (free to the classroom).
  • Iwaki 1/3hp MD-100RLT pump needs to be cleaned and tested.
  • Iwaki MD-70rlt 1/4hp needs to be cleaned and tested.
  • BLue Wave bw-7 dual 250 mh hqi (dual ended) Ballast with two hoods and cords. The bulbs in them are probably pretty new and are included for free. $175

---------

---------

IMG_2346.JPG

ETS Environmental Tower Scrubber “super skimmer”

---------

---------

IMG_2353.JPG

IMG_2354.JPG

----------

----------

IMG_2352.JPG

• Fans: $5 for the 3" and $5 for two 5" (one of the 5" seems to be missing the power cable) These are like computer case fans that run off standard outlet.
  • Digital Thermometer lifegard big digital temp alert: $10

---------

---------

IMG_2355.JPG

• Kent Scraper. Measures 22" $10
  • plastic salinity tester: $5 (free to school)
  • Life tech 1100 l/h pump: $10
  • Green fish net: free
  • Small kent scraper: $5 (free with any purchase)
  • Kent Extending Push feeder like new: $10
  • Bulk heads (not exactly sure how to measure them but pretty sure i have: (3) 2" and (5) 1 1/2". $10 for 2" and $5 for 1 1/2" $40 for all of them. Never used.

----------

----------

IMG_2357.JPG

• Spectrapure MaxCap RO/DI 90gpd
  • : $125. Two of the housings are broken but can be replaced cheap ($10 each i think). Also has a new filter for the first stage.
  • Rio 800: $5
  • Larger Rio pump (can't see a model): $10
  • Kent Phos Reactor: $20 (price lowered) barely used

----------

----------

IMG_2358.JPG

• Nice Refractometer (barely used): $20
  • Aqua Controller (powers up but screen looks blank): make me an offer?
  • Spectrapure Waterlevel Valve (auto tops off the tank from an RO filter etc when the level drops): Make an offer? I can't seem to find one online.

----------

----------

IMG_2350.JPG

Box of tubing and tubing accessories: Including but not limited to:

• Garden hose adapter
  • 25' of 3/8" (od) 1/4" (id) poly tubing
  • 25' of 1/2"(od) 3/8" (id) poly tubing
  • (2) New in bag 3/8" coupling
  • New in bag 3/8" quick connect shut off straight valve
  • NIB 1/4" quick connect shut off straight valve
  • Brass shut off
  • $5 (gotta take it all)

------

------

I want those books...I would also take the kent scrapers...22inch and small...I would send money for shipping and your time...if that works let me know

That works for me. I think i have a box the scraper will fit in. Paypal is fine with me if you cover the expenses.

• 1 month later...

Archived