GBTA

Kimberlee

My BTA split and now I find myself w/ an extra and a confused clown fish. The BTA isnt a green, green. It is very healthy though and dose show the bubble tips. If any 1 would like him I'm asking 10$. Here is a pick of the original BTA

020-3.jpg

They are both smaller than this, but I waited a while before posting to make sure all was healthy.

The GBTA is pending sale, but I have other things as well going up 4 sale. Lets start w/ the Marineland Hot magnum canister filter. Filters 250 GPH rated for a 55gal all parts are here is also a water polisher.20$ for the canister filter

Adding 2 the sale list, I have 15lbs live rock. It is covered in coral line and healthy critters and some corals asking 1.00 a lb, but will take a good offer.

Also there is a 48in T-5 retro set asking 35.00 will throw in all bulbs

008-3.jpg

just so you know what the rock looks like

Bump, on the sale.

Also adding 1 very well behaved coral beauty. If you wanted 1, but you're afraid for your acans, this is the 1 for you. I have had him a few months now and he has never shown any interest in my acans or my clam. He is very healthy and social. I just dont feel it would be right to stick him in a 20gal tank.

037.jpg

sold

I've decided w/ a whole move still to do this is not going to sell fast enough for me. So if any 1 is interested in anything just make an offer. The sump is a 15 gal about w/ fuge

005-2.jpg

this is the best pic i have of it its a 29 gal tank though. Where it is at the moment i'd never get a good pic

Need 2 Move

Okay guys I really need to get this stuff at least spoken for, so I'm marking things down a little.

Retro fit 48" T-5 light set duel bulbs30$ w/ some bulbs to play w/

canister filter 15$[/color]SIZE]

I have all parts to go w/ said filters and lighting

ECO1056 return pump 2 months old 45$

Archived