Pictures from the Meeting! Freebies Galore Edition!

Emerald525

Thanks Doug!(Oxx) you rock! Awesome meeting and freebies galore! We so scored!(clap)(clap)Thanks for opening up your home! Very generous of you!

Thanks for all the sponsors who provided freebies! Here's a list! Hopefully I got them all

All glass aquarium (fish food)

Ed's reef (bucket of salt)

Sea dwelling creatures (20 dollar coupons)

American Aquarium products

Air water Ice (gift card)

United pet groups (hydrometers)

Upscales (gift certificate)

San francisco Bay something or other (sorry I was getting razzed at the time)

Dr. Foster and smith

BRS (GFO, carbon)

Aquacave (sweet skimmer that Clay won)

Garrett The premium aquarium (gift certificates)

Sunlight supply (gift certificate)

All for fish (gift certificate)

Barrier reef (gift certificate)

Fantastic frags (gift certificate)

OIAB (frag donations, bucket of Kent salt which I won! Thanks!)

Westside (gift certificate)

and more!

DSC09053ARW.jpg

DSC09055ARW.jpg

DSC09058ARW.jpg

DSC09059ARW.jpg

DSC09060ARW.jpg

I want this fish!(drooler)

DSC09070ARW.jpg

This picture brought to you by BRS! can you say group buy!

DSC09073ARW.jpg

DSC09075ARW.jpg

In the back room aka Mission Control!(laugh)

DSC09077ARW.jpg

DSC09084ARW.jpg

I thought having enough plugs was a problem for me!(laugh)

DSC09085ARW.jpg

Look at the size of that skimmer!(scary)

DSC09089ARW.jpg

DSC09091ARW.jpg

DSC09092ARW.jpg

DSC09095ARW.jpg

And still more!

Did not know there was a battery backup for Vortechs

DSC09096ARW.jpg

DSC09098ARW.jpg

DSC09107ARW.jpg

DSC09108ARW.jpg

There were a lot of people here!

DSC09110ARW.jpg

Share the love Oxx style!(clap)(clap)(scratch)Mr S always seemed to be around the free stuff!

DSC09119ARW.jpg

Thanks for the burgers and weiners!(clap)

DSC09121ARW.jpg

DSC09122ARW.jpg

DSC09123ARW.jpg

DSC09124ARW.jpg

DSC09127ARW.jpg

DSC09135ARW.jpg

DSC09136ARW.jpg

Thanks again Doug for the time and energy you put into this meeting and for arranging all the freebies!(clap)(clap) Thanks again to all the sponsors who kindly donated too!

You forgot Tim at westside and the gift certificate he donated. I know this because I won it Haha. And san francisco brine shrimp donated a t-shirt.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks Mitchell I will add it! Sorry Tim no offense meant!

We also stopped by Nautilus

He was not open when we got there but Roger kept banging on the door!(laugh)

DSC09137ARW.jpg

He has a much larger selection of freshwater fish so all you freshies out there should check him out!(clap)

DSC09182ARW.jpg

THen we stopped by Garrett's sorry no pictures but I will take pictures of what we got later! Always nice to see you Garrett! Finally met your wife too! She does exist! We got a sweet tabling sps. Forgot the name and some nice zoas!(clap)(clap) Really like how the zoas look under the actinic LEDS!

Finally we stopped at Mohaynow's to see his Fraganza!(clap) Josh is a great guy!Nice corals too

DSC09199ARW.jpg

DSC09200ARW.jpg

DSC09201ARW.jpg

DSC09202ARW.jpg

Sick Blastomussa

DSC09204ARW.jpg

Candy apple steroids?

DSC09205ARW.jpg

DSC09209ARW.jpg

nice job kim, darn you caught steve and i doing our act! lol... btw the acro you got is a. Caroliniana

Thanks again Douglas for putting on an awesome meeting! It was nice to put names to a lot of faces yesterday too

LOL you and steve should take your act on the road! (laugh). Thanks for the acro name. Caroliniana I got it. Burned it to my memory now. There were a lot of new faces. It was nice to meet some new members!

And here is a picture of the gift I presented to Roger at the meeting. For some reason he did not show it as much as I expected? It was to spark interest in an old hobby that Roger has had since a child.

Since he will be retiring after 33 years of teaching it is a great opportunity for Roger to renew his love of a hobby that he has pursued all these years and now will finally have the time to delve deeper into.

uranus.jpg

astronomy......

And here is a picture of the gift I presented to Roger at the meeting. For some reason he did not show it as much as I expected? It was to spark interest in an old hobby that Roger has had since a child.

Since he will be retiring after 33 years of teaching it is a great opportunity for Roger to renew his love of a hobby that he has pursued all these years and now will finally have the time to delve deeper into.

uranus.jpg

astronomy......

Yes, he loved it so much Franklin he kept trying to trade it for my gift certificates (laugh). I had to repeatedly explain that that's an area that he needs to explore not me! Roger needs the book more than me!

Thanks for the awesome meeting.

The gracieous host and all the organizers did a really nice job! and it was nice to finally meet many people in person (and put some faces to their screen name). The tank is truly remarkable with all that hardware in it.

(clap)(clap)(clap)

You forgot Tim at westside and the gift certificate he donated. I know this because I won it Haha. And san francisco brine shrimp donated a t-shirt.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You can send the gift cert to me if you have no use for it :-)

You sure take nice shots of the corals & tank. Wish I knew how to do that.......

Thanks Rick did I presentation in January at my house and gave some really good tips and posted the powerpoint here somewhere. That really helped a lot. You should check it out.

Archived