Anyone dealt with blue zoo?

city hunter

Since most of my fish havent durvived the move, I am starting to work on my new stock list.

I stumbled across blue zoo aquaitics, and they seem to have a nice selection in stock. Has anyone dealt with this vendor? Also a few other vendor recommendations would be appreciated.

I do like to buy local, but getting some of the fish I want hasnt been possible. I'll be snagging a few Macropharyngodon bipartitus blue star leopards, and I'm still on the hunt for a red sea mimic blenny.

My current fish are sitting at westsides right now, 2 mystery wrasses, cb angel, a soon to be dead flame angle it seems, a potters angle, and a tiny 6 line. rip 2 potters wrasse, clown wrasses, male flame wrasse, clown, scooter, The joys of moving...

Aquacon is still in business, I got two fish from them, mystery wrasse (small) and a blue spot jawfish. First time ordering fish online, got them when they said I would and both looked great on arrival. Still feel a lot safer going to LFS though. Good luck!

I've ordered from them before with good results. If you're looking for something special' date=' and I see that you are, I'd call Garrett @ The Premium Aquarium. Super nice guy, great prices, and local. You won't be disappointed.[/quote']

I'll have to give him a ring. I'd rather go through a lfs if possible, but like I said, I've tried to get these up here and had no luck. The last time I even saw a blue star was at shauns when he stilled owned waves on lbf road.

Actually he was the only place that I had ever seen a real red sea mimic blenny "drooooooooooooool"

Archived