Super nice yellow tort, Ponape birdsnest, sunset & rainbow montis, Platygyra sp, zoas

impur

One of my fav SPS is this yellow tort. I've got this small colony to sell. Its about 5" tall

$30 - HOLD PETE

264d207a.jpg

fff01f9a.jpg

Ponape birdsnest colony - $30 - HOLD FRANKLIN/CLAY

2 tips got stung by the mummy eye chalice but this thing grows so fast it will regrow in a week

b6832e26.jpg

6fcd3bde.jpg

Sunset monti frag - $15 - HOLD UPINDER

853ba1f8.jpg

Rainbow monti frag - $15 - HOLD ROBERT

862c7b3c.jpg

I've also got several small rainbow monti frags that are encrusting, just got their blue base, and the polyps are just starting to change.

Selling 1-5 for $8 each

Selling 6-9 for $10 each - HOLD #6 UPINDER/HOLD #7 PETE

853ba1f8-1.jpg

e2bdd7fa-1.jpg

I have 2 frags of this sweet Platygyra sp, very similar to favites

20+ polyps -$25 - HOLD KEN

mother colony

100_3515KDC.jpg

one on the right is the larger frag

100_3598KDC.jpg

100_3596KDC.jpg

15+ polyps demon eye zoas - $15 - HOLD UPINDER

100_3600KDC.jpg

100_3607KDC.jpg

Hey Peeps the yellow tort is very nice. Miles picture just sucks LOL. That's a great price too. You do not see much yellow in the hobby. I already have one and I agree it's one of my favorites. If nobody jumps on it today Miles and it is still available tomorrow I will take it and get it at the meeting.

I can bring it back for you Peterock.

Not this again... last time you got a frag for me it pretty much died, so then you replaced it with three much nicer frags, and then ended up giving me the original frag after it recovered!! LOL, you are so awsome!!! The one green slimer is doing great BTW. as are all the others.

If you wouldn't mind Kim, I would appreciate it. But I hold you 0% responsible for any damage to said frags while under your care. Let me know when would be convienent for you to have me to come pick them up/meet up. Still haven't got a chance to see your systems...(hint, hint)

Not this again... last time you got a frag for me it pretty much died, so then you replaced it with three much nicer frags, and then ended up giving me the original frag after it recovered!! LOL, you are so awsome!!! The one green slimer is doing great BTW. as are all the others.

If you wouldn't mind Kim, I would appreciate it. But I hold you 0% responsible for any damage to said frags while under your care. Let me know when would be convienent for you to have me to come pick them up/meet up. Still haven't got a chance to see your systems...(hint, hint)

I don't mind picking it up and thanks for not holding me responsible if it does not do well. I was just really surprised that the green slimer didn't because green slimers are usually pretty hardy. I know you wouldn't have held me responsible but I just felt badly. I'm glad it recovered. I really like the zoas you gave me too! They are growing well.

LOL' date=' it seems that way Upinder doesn't it?![/quote']

(laugh)

Well, You were bringing a frag for me from PDX and now your trip back is also loaded :)

I would say business is booming (laugh)

But thanks you for being so nice to all of us! you (rock2)

(laugh)

Well, You were bringing a frag for me from PDX and now your trip back is also loaded :)

I would say business is booming (laugh)

But thanks you for being so nice to all of us! you (rock2)

LMAO! Hmmmm(scratch) I hope you're getting the frag from Reefnjunkie. I do not have you on the courier listDOH!.(laugh)

If its not too much trouble' date=' I'll pick it up at the meeting. Thankyou![/quote']

Sounds good cya there!

I will take the other Platygyra sp if I can pick it up at the meeting Ken

Awesome! Thats no prob, I'll bring it along :)

Archived