WTB SPS At May Meeting

Mitchell

I would like to get some more sps for my tank. I am only interested if I can pick it up at the meeting next Sunday because I don't want to deal with meeting somewhere special.

I am most interested in bird of paradise birdnest, a big monti cap, tabling acropora and anything red or orange. I am pretty much open to any sps, these are just the things I'm most interested in. My tank has no aiptasia, hair algae or any other pests and I am not interested in getting any, so please be honest and don't give me coral with pests on it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have bird of paradise I could frag. Have some ORG green birdnest also. Also have some ORA Plum crazy (purple). ORA Cali tort (blue) Small colony available, or could frag as much as you want. ORA Hawkins echinata. Westside rainbow tort. Atlanta(?) tri-color. Purple Monster (small piece and expensive). Could get a large piece of a tabling acro with purple tips (tan body). Others available that I could frag. Best would be to come to the house and pick what you want (Ridgefield), or I could frag and bring to the meting.

Ken

I have bird of paradise I could frag. Have some ORG green birdnest also. Also have some ORA Plum crazy (purple). ORA Cali tort (blue) Small colony available, or could frag as much as you want. ORA Hawkins echinata. Westside rainbow tort. Atlanta(?) tri-color. Purple Monster (small piece and expensive). Could get a large piece of a tabling acro with purple tips (tan body). Others available that I could frag. Best would be to come to the house and pick what you want (Ridgefield), or I could frag and bring to the meting.

Ken

Pm sent

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Archived