Dobler's 13 gallon nano reef

Dobler132

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after being held hostage all day by the UPS guy ( at one point I was sitting out in my front yard in a lawn chair staring down the street waiting for him) he finally shows up with my Ecoxotic LED bulb and my Tunze Nanostream!!! My plan was (and still is) to mount two of these LED bulbs on the back of my tank using clip on office lamps. I wasn't able to find one today that could support the weight of the bulb so I settled for a floor lamp from target.

Here is a picture of my tank! It looks so awesome in person!! I can't wait to get another bulb next pay check!! The picture isn't the best as it was taken with my DroidX

post-8193-14186775963_thumb.jpg

Well the bulb is definitely intense and very bright. The camera makes it seem super intense because it kind of made everything white. In person you can actually see the corals I have in my tank ha. But I am very very very pleased with this bulb.

Here are some more pictures. The FTS gives a little better idea of what it looks like in person but its still not quite the same. The Tunze nanostream is pushing a lot of water! The shimmer from the water agitation is insane.

post-8193-141867759634_thumb.jpg

post-8193-141867759637_thumb.jpg

The meeting was great! Here's a full tank shot with everything I got today. I picked up 2 frags at the meeting and got a frag of zoo's and a pair of allard's clowns at aqua serene. As the clowns get bigger I'll be moving them to a larger tank. It was nice meeting everyone!

post-8193-141867759638_thumb.jpg

Archived