IMAC OR MACNA?

R-3

After all this talk about marine speakers I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to MACNA or IMAC. I was planning on going to MACNA and have a room reserved at the Radisson that is connected to the expo where they are having it. But if some people are thinking of going to IMAC that would probably be a little more fun and a lot closer. Vegas in August is a little better than Pittsburgh in September.

I just really wanna get a feel if anyone is thinking of going. The only person Ive seen so far is Randy so everyone chime in. Later Ryan

I'd feel guilty for spending the jet fuel just to go peek at corals.

Believe me, I wouldn't be going just for the corals. The food is incredible (like I need to eat anymore) and there are so many other things to see. I'd just have to try not to get heat stroke in the process!

I was there in august of 03. Was 118!!! On every corner there is a dude standing there with hooker cards - naked chicks with a phone number' date=' like baseball cards! My buddy and i had a contest to see who could collect the most. hey trade them with your friends![/quote']

Still have them?? Want trade?? (whistle) (laugh) DOH! (naughty) (whistle) (laugh) DOH! (naughty)