Any cool shrimp?

dippin61

I really dig the sexy shrimp, but they tend to get lost in a larger tank. It's very entertaining to watch they gyrate their tails. It's also entertaining to tell people, "And those are my Sexy Shrimp." (laugh)

You're like me. I love inverts. I'm always on the lookout for something neat for my tank (when I get one again). One of these days I really do want to get a mantis shrimp.

Everyone liked my cleaner, it was the first thing pointed out by almost all my friends/family. It died for some reason, but i hated, hated hated hated, how it had to steal the food from corals when i was feeding. That is the only thing keeping me from getting another.

When I have a tank I can actually get my hands into' date=' I like to show people how you can get "Cleaner Shrimp Manicures." I could have one in every mall and be RICH! I'll always have one in a tank.[/quote']

...not to be confused with "Mantis Shrimp Manicures".(laugh)

• 1 month later...

im a big fan of anemone shrimp. i got one several weeks ago, and while theyre essentially invisible, the one i got is still fascinating to look at. theyre decent sized, an inch or two...but crystal clear except for some purple and white blotches.

and mantis shrimp tanks are by far one of the coolest things you can have. theyre so durable and will tolerate the most extreme of neglect. theyre smart. bloodthirsty. colorful. get yourself a peacock, theyre rarely boring.