Reef Hobbyist Magazine Article

Barelycuda

Well for those of you that were at the meeting last month with Matt Pedersen we made an announcement that in this quarters issue of Reef Hobbyist Magazine our club is the MASNA spotlight club :) The initial credit needs to go to Micheal7979 for contacting the magazine to get this started and they agreed to spotlight our club. The BOD came up with some rough draft paragraphs and with a LOT of help from Matt Pedersen ( At last count he helped me revise the article 5 times !!! ) We came up with what was presented. There were some photgraphs sent and what you will see is the article.

http://www.reefhobbyistmagazine.com/archives/vol_5/issue18/pages/36.htm

I hope you all like it as it was a lot of work. I am not an author or editor and am glad to have know someone like Matt who helped us create a very professional appearing article. Now enjoy and lets see if we get some new members. (clap)

Dave

I do want to thank Matt Pedersen one more time also. I worked on this article for almost a week with Matt's help. The rest of the officers and BOD came up with a lot of the ideas and content and then I worked on putting it all together. I have to thank my wife also. She helped me write the clownhouse part too. Now I have a reefbuilders and Reef Hobbyist articles to put up out in the clownhouse :)

Nice job. Thanks to everyone on the BOD. Thanks to Michael for contacting the and working to coordinate getting the pictures as well as the content of the article. Beth and Grassi worked on gettting hard copies of the pictures. Grassi and Stylaster contributed to the parts about clam breeding. Thanks Barelycuda for working on the drafts and the contributions about clownfish breeding.

You guys worked very hard on this and it shows in the article!