Going out of the hobby: selling all my corals and equipment

grassi

So we bought a new home and after a long discussion we decided that we don't want to ruin it with moisture. We also need money to fix some stuff in the new house and contractors are expensive.

It is a sad day, and I'm in tears while posting this thread.

I'm selling the livestock first. You can check out my tank thread for an (almost) complete list of all my corals and fish

After all the livestock is gone I will sell my equipment. It is a long list that I will put together asap.

Just give me a few hours to put prices on the livestock. You are free to come over and check them out. The more you buy the more you save.

It was really nice to share my passion for reefkeeping with you guys, but life goes on.

I will keep reading the forum and serve the BOD until the elections.

Thanks

Alex

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alex, any help you need working on the house, let me know, Jess and I will gladly come help out, and we can both do a myriad of jobs, I can tile, Jess can tile an put in wood flooring, any help you need, let us know, free of charge man, you n Jamie are our friends man.

So we bought a new home and after a long discussion we decided that we don't want to ruin it with moisture. We also need money to fix some stuff in the new house and contractors are expensive.

It is a sad day, and I'm in tears while posting this thread.

I'm selling the livestock first. You can check out my tank thread for an (almost) complete list of all my corals and fish

After all the livestock is gone I will sell my equipment. It is a long list that I will put together asap.

Just give me a few hours to put prices on the livestock. You are free to come over and check them out. The more you buy the more you save.

It was really nice to share my passion for reefkeeping with you guys, but life goes on.

I will keep reading the forum and serve the BOD until the elections.

Thanks

Alex

Lets observe a moment of silence....ok over it(naughty)

ya gotta do what ya gotta do-(whistle)

I'd like pricing onthe follwing;(plotting)

ORA Bellina Acropora

ORA Borealis Acropora

ORA Verde Acropora

ORA Roscoes Blue Acropora

ORA Purple Plasma Acropora

ORA Joe the Coral Acropora

ORA Red Planet Acropora

ORA Pearlberry Acropora

ORA Hawkins Blue Acropora Echinata

ORA Ice Acropora Tortuosa

ORA Blue Oregon Acropora Tortuosa

ORA Blue California Acropora Tortuosa

ORA Orange Montipora Digitata

ORA Miami Orchard

Tyree Pink Lemonade

Tyree Montipora Setosa

Tyree Sunset Monti Montipora

Tyree Ponape Birdnest

Tyree Mystic monti

Poker Star Monti

Rainbow Monti

Tyree Jedi Mind Trick Montipora undata

ATL Shades of Fall

Mike paletta Baby Blue

Garf bonsai

Tyree Purple Monster

Chalices

Bazooka Joe

Oregon Mummy Eye

Good thing I go to bed early and missed this!DOH! Not funny(scary) But.......(scratch)(scratch) in case you're not kidding.....

I will take the skimmer , all your ORA corals, most of your chalices and a few of the clams....(laugh) and I get dibs Brad because I speak more Italian than you No Tocare...(nono)

Good thing I go to bed early and missed this!DOH! Not funny(scary) But.......(scratch)(scratch) in case you're not kidding.....

I will take the skimmer , all your ORA corals, most of your chalices and a few of the clams....(laugh) and I get dibs Brad because I speak more Italian than you No Tocare...(nono)

No See??? Yes your Italian is Mooooee Bwanoe (laugh)

Non so quanto lei parla italiano-(scratch), ma ho inviato via prima avete fatto e mi ottenere tutti Alecendros coralli-(threaten)

(clap)

I will take everything' date=' all equipment, livestock, the wholeshebang.....[/quote']

Okay Lowman I had to have this conversation with Beth when Rubberduck broke down his tank. You first have to say " I'm sorry you're leaving the hobby.....(sad) then wait at least a second before you ask him for all his stuff...(laugh) and Brad anyone can google a translator!(laugh) and

Mordimi Brad! ( I don't think it really actually translates into Italian(scratch) )

It is a sad day' date=' and I'm in tears while posting this thread.[/color']

So instead of crying you were laughing the whole time.

Ehehhehe, thanks for all the support and PM's, but this was just an April Fool's joke :)

I'm not selling my tank, but already thinking to my new build! :P

You gave in way too fast, but I guess your inbox would have been full in a few hours...(laugh)

But my offer does still stand on those nudis...(whistle)

This sounds kinda erotic. Not sure if you meant it lol

rofl umm no not the effect I was going for....(scratch) Brad really likes group action though... (Disclaimer: I'm talking about group buys people group buys...)

No worries he will know the way I meant it!(laugh)(laugh)

No See??? Yes your Italian is Mooooee Bwanoe (laugh)

Non so quanto lei parla italiano-(scratch), ma ho inviato via prima avete fatto e mi ottenere tutti Alecendros coralli-(threaten)

(clap)

Wow Brad I think you better work on this a little bit but this is what i think you wrote:

"I do not know what you speak Italian, but I sent you away before you did and I get all corals Alecendros"

At least that is what the translator says:-)