Looking for a Calcium Reactor

Reefster

I am selling a 210 gallon Reef tank complete system, but am open to parting it out. Prices are in the classifieds under FS 210 Gallon Reef. FS = For Sale. The Calcium Reactor is a Bubblemax CR-6000 and I have a 10 lb CO2 tank 1/3 full and a dual gauge electronic regulator. The reactor is full of media and ready to go. If you would like pictures PM your email address and I will send you full size pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks' date=' Ryan. Any suggestions as to what to get and what not to get?[/quote']

Personally, I would build one...which I'm getting ready to do. If I wasn't going to build one, I would probably buy this one: http://www.marinedepot.com/AquaMaxx_CR_1_Calcium_Reactor_Saltwater_Aquarium_Calcium_Reactors-AquaMaxx-UJ3313-FICRRA-vi.html

You can't beat the features for the money, and its hard to pass it up! I'm actually going to use the same Sicce pump on the reactor I'm going to build.

I think above all else, the co2 regulator is the most important part of any calcium reactor setup! The cheep (not really that much cheaper) run-of-the mill (JBJ, Milwaukee, Aquaticlife, etc) are known for being inconsistent, and nothing but a pain. I would go with this regulator: http://www.bestaquariumregulator.com/CO2.html

I used it on my last reactor set up and was very impressed. It was rock solid and never gave me one little problem. I'm getting ready to buy another one for my new reactor setup.

I