Please read.. Need input..

Frank

I have to go out of town for up to 10 days we have a house sitter but she knows nothing about the tank so I'm doing a list for her need to how it sounds...

Have to add all of these items daily to the tank:

1full dropper of pro skimmer when the lights go off, (after 8:00pm)

(30 min after the pro skimmer), 1Ml of Amino acid (Pull 1ml of amino in to white syringe in the box)

Have to add all of these items daily to the sump:

2 Ml of Micro Bacter7, (fill the caps and pull 2ml in to syringe).

3 capfuls of Reef Bio fuel, (put the 3 capfuls in the hooters shot glass)

The other two Potassion & Koral Color are labeled on the bottles on what to add and what days, (put the capfuls in the hooters shot glass)

Feeding (Change types every other day):

Pellets in silver can 6 large spoonful’s, (spoon is in the can)

4 cubes of pe myisis, (place 4 cubes in the coke shot glass with tank water) wait till unfrozen and pour into tank.

Check skimmer cup daily:

Open the doors on the right side of tank. Inside you will see a skimmer (Big thing with lots of bubbles inside) on top is the cup look to see how full it is. If full…look at hose coming out of the bottom of it you will see a blue valve you will need to turn it to the right this will empty the cup. Once the cup is empty you will need to turn it back. (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)

(THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)… if the cup is over flowing (bubbles are coming out of the top cup lid) Call someone on the list.

Clean tank every 2 days with the wooden magnet. (Don’t touch the other magnets.)

I would leave the tank without dosing. It will be risk free...

I use to leave my tank alone when I go to Europe for 3 weeks. Just food for fish once a week.

I also turn off the skimmer (I actually just remove the cup)

The tank can live without all that