Corals for sale - montipora, zoanthids, hammer, torch

XrayGuy

I am thinning out my coral stock so that I can re-aquascape my tank and not have frags in my sand bed anymore.

**PRICE DROP**

>>>>NOW OPEN TO TRADES FOR EITHER ACANS, FAVIA, MONTIPORA, or RICORDIA<<<

SOLD!!Colony of unknown name zoanthids - 65+ heads

NOW $15 $25

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

Small colony that looks kinda like Everlasting Gobstoppers, but not as bright (pink with green middles)- about 30 heads

NOW $5 $10

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

SOLD thanks cklskypilot!! Raspberry Redds - 35+ heads

$10

IMG_2512.jpg

Unknown name zoanthids - 7 heads

NOW $3 $5

IMG_2510.jpg

Unknown name Hawaian zoanthids - 2 heads

NOW $3 $5

IMG_2509.jpg

PENDING tonymarcus1117 Teal/Blue trumpet (?) coral w/1 big head (splitting into 3) - it's the same coral that is in Rick's avatar with the long tentacles that come out at night

NOW $10 $15

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

Monster Lips palys on rock - 16 heads(kinda ticked right now since I just fragged some to keep)

NOW $8 $30

IMG_2498.jpg

IMG_1615color.jpg

IMG_1122color.jpg

Superman Montipora frags - these have been healing for a couple weeks now and are good to go

ORIGINAL COLONY

IMG_2130.jpg

PENDING mytshall NOW $8 $15

IMG_2486.jpg

NOW $8 $15

IMG_2485.jpg

NOW $3 $5

IMG_2480.jpg

SOLD thanks Kimberlee!! Frogspawn w/3 heads

$7

IMG_2462.jpg

PENDING mytshall Red Sea Xenia on small rock

NOW $3 $10

IMG_2464.jpg

Purple WALL Torch w/2 mouths

NOW $8 $15

IMG_2468.jpg

SOLD!!Idaho Grape montipora colony

NOW $12 $25

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

Side view

IMG_2475.jpg

SOLD thanks Kimberlee!! Unkown name zoanthids frags

$3

IMG_2489.jpg

PENDING Trautman Neon Green's (?) zoanthid colony - 50ish heads and these things grow FAST

NOW $8 $15

IMG_2491.jpg

Side view

IMG_2494.jpg

If you don't mind shipping, I'd take a few items? I'm in Kennewick, and Fedex Ground is actually over night I believe?

If so, I'd like a $7 poker star, the purple/teal zoas ($10), Hawaiians ($15), Magicians($5, and if you can add more, I'd happily pay!!!), and if you are open to it, there's some red or pink zoas next to the bright greens that I'd love about 5 polyps of?

Please let me know! Thanks!

If you don't mind shipping, I'd take a few items? I'm in Kennewick, and Fedex Ground is actually over night I believe?

If so, I'd like a $7 poker star, the purple/teal zoas ($10), Hawaiians ($15), Magicians($5, and if you can add more, I'd happily pay!!!), and if you are open to it, there's some red or pink zoas next to the bright greens that I'd love about 5 polyps of?

Please let me know! Thanks!

Pm sent to you

the small one. and what is the red and green to the right that is on the last page of the superman

Ok got you down for that stuff. When are you coming up here next? Want to just meet at OIAB again or you want to come by the house?

Are you talking about this? The monti to the right is orange w/green polyps and its called Sunset Montipora and is not for sale at this time.

IMG_2476.jpg

I'll take one of those $7 pokerstar frags and one of those $3 zoo frags. Maybe even the magican as well. When/how can I pick up?

Thanks

The other small pokerstar and the magician are MAYBE's because I need to wait to hear back from EricsNano to see if we are going to be able to work something out. If we don't, then those are yours.

Ryan' date=' thanks for the corals! They look great! You have a nice looking tank as well! Nice meeting you![/quote']

It was nice to meet you too Ryan! I am glad you like the corals and thank you for the compliment on my tank.