1/2 Gallon Bulk Magnesium Sulfate

mytshall

If you choose to sell the mag chloride instead' date=' I'd buy it-I'll go see the difference, I thought the sulfate did something with the PH???[/quote']

Everything I've seen says to dose them together to keep the ionic balance. I've been just dosing magnesium sulfate but picked up a few cups of magnesium chloride from Robert and Cos today. Been trying to find a bag of mag chloride deicer but haven't been able to.

you are suppose to mix the sulfate and the chloride together from what i understand and then dose. From what i can remember there is a different amount of each that are mixed together.

EDIT: I found these instructions on the BRS website and are as follows:Magnesium

Add 5 level cups of Magnesium Chloride and 3 level cupfuls of Magnesium Sulfate to a one gallon jug.

Fill this jug about 4/5th with RO/DI or filtered water, cap and shake until dissolved.

Fill the remainder of the jug with water, cap and label "Magnesium." Let the solution sit for several hours before use.