Nudi's

J.R

My elegance wrasse eats them. I also heard yellow coris wrasse and melenarus wrasse will eat them

Nice! I like doing things with natural predators when I can. I read it might be hit or miss when it comes to solving the problem this way though. Maybe i'll try both. I have room for one more fish.

Also read this.

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2007-09/eb/index.php

potassium permanganate is an effective killer of nudibranchs. I have a 10 lb container of it that is used to remove iron from water. To make a dipping solution you only need 50 micrograms per liter. It takes a high precision scale in order to measure out that little. So 10 lbs will last an eternity. I have even measured out some individual doses for use. I had monti-eating nudis, and zoa-eating nudis and used the permanganate to get rid of them. It is hard on some corals, but zoas are usually hardier than montipora.

If you are interested in getting some potassium permanganate, just send me a PM. I work in Woodburn and can probably meet you there after work some day.

dsoz