Just curious

Holly

330g - display - 100g sump - 50g fuge

65g - frag tank

90g - clown tank (attempting to breed clarkii clowns)

60g cube - Seahorse tank (no water in it yet)

10g hospital/QT

10g freshwater - setting up for my daughters room.

It all started with a "free" 29g tank from one of my buddies. :)

Wow CCR ..about how much time a wk do you spend on those two big ones?

Yeah, I keep checking ads and stuff (Oregonian, etc) for any great deals, but every time I mention the idea of another tank, my husband goes DOH!

Really, not that much. Wash simmer cups and empty overflow (skimmer) about once a week. Check CA reactor about 3 weeks. drag magnet glass cleaner about other day. Water changes, when I feel like it. In winter, haven't done one in 3 months, all is fine. So, I would say, no more than 2 hrs. a week, down to 45 minutes.

Now, this is not including bonus play time!!!, fragging, aquascaping, fish petting, (and of course includes) "who's that hiding in my rock" ... "I didn't know you where still alive" and other fun family games. :)

CCR- that's not bad at all.. I guess it gets down to a science after a while

OMG ringwurm.. that's a lot of tankage in one house. :eek: You must have a spacious place. I'd love to see that 330!

Sounds like I might be one of the few folks on this site without tanks sitting around in the garage. :D

No tank in my possession would stay unused, which could become an expensive problem. My husband already drives three miles out of the way to avoid driving by an aquarium shop. (whistle) Poor man.

I was just trying to figure out today what I can do with my constantly mouthbrooding PJ cardinals. I need a 24g nano or something for them. The fry are midnight snacks in the big tank. :(