Stealing a Sunpod?

nyoder23

that actually happened to me in my old apt complex....I was cleaning it on my back porch, went inside to get carbon to refill and its gone...someone had to have been watching...funny thing is the top motor and tubes werent there, they must have really wanted those bins and outerbody lol....

Sorry for your loss...what goes around comes around.

• Like 1

Wow that really sucks man..

I got robbed in between moves about 16 yrs ago. They stole all my lighting off of my African tank and stole a corner cabinet that my great grandfather built. They did all that within 30mins. Police told me they thought it was somebody in my complex but they never found out for sure who it was.

That sucks' date=' Sorry to hear that, how did it get stolen? they break into your place or what? The nerve of some people....Is this the sunpod you got from me? Did you file a police report?[/quote']

Yes it was the one I got from you. It is not worth filing a report it is long gone. lol

Maybe we can pitch in for a basic light replacement for you if you need one? Just a thought. Not sure why you were selling this one but let us know.

Sorry for the loss

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the thought, I was going to buy a new led lighting setup. I do have the old hood to put back on it for now. Luckly he did not get to the upstairs to get the big light on my 90g.

• Like 1

I have been rip off 2 times. the first time it was my marine shop in 1999 they got away with 80,000 dollars of tools and supplys. the last time was about 3 years ago I had a 50 foot tuna boat and we cought the guy in the boat. he had all my eletronics in a box and ready to go. well we zip tide his hands and feet and took him 20 miles off shore. tied some old set line weights to him and ask him if he thought if he could swim back to shore. we had that guy crying and begging for his life. and yes I let him live. but you can bet that was his 4 hrs of HE-L that he will never forget.

watch out if he's been there once he might come back for more i have been hit in a apartment like three times till i got wise a started checkeng out stuff but since your way out it hard to have other people keep a eye on your place as well. it suck to hear this s***. we all work hard for this and *****s take it hope all goes well

• Like 1

I have been rip off 2 times. the first time it was my marine shop in 1999 they got away with 80' date='000 dollars of tools and supplys. the last time was about 3 years ago I had a 50 foot tuna boat and we cought the guy in the boat. he had all my eletronics in a box and ready to go. well we zip tide his hands and feet and took him 20 miles off shore. tied some old set line weights to him and ask him if he thought if he could swim back to shore. we had that guy crying and begging for his life. and yes I let him live. but you can bet that was his 4 hrs of HE-L that he will never forget.[/quote']

rofl man remind me not to piss you off... I have found my 100 pound German Shepherd that Brad refers to as "Cujo" is quite the deterrent. It also helps that my neighbors house faces directly towards ours on the other side of the street. Doesn't give us much privacy but the house is constantly watched :).

• Like 1

+1 for big dogs! My pup is a teddy bear...until a stranger comes around! Noone is breaking in here thats for sure.

Sorry for your loss mate. I had an apartment hit once and it still pisses me off to think about it. Worst part is that I know it was an inside job and management couldn't/wouldn't do squat:(

really sorry for your loss, I can't believe someone was so brazen! But since you said you are way out in the country on a dead end road, and I'm assuming your brother doesn't ALWAYS leave the door unlocked and the alarm off, do you think it might have been someone you know, that KNEW the door was unlocked and alarm was off....just doesn't seem likely that a total stranger would just happen along the one time your brother does this????? I'm just saying....;)

• Like 1

Well it does take guts out here because everyone knows that people havve their guns and are not afraid to defend their family and property. Not saying I love shooting people but I know how to scare people off. I did talk to the police and a lot of people out here have had some break ins and cars driving by back and forth late at night too. We will see what happens

The one time he was not home but he would have worked he sounds really vicious until you come in lol but the ups guy won't even ring the door bell because of his barking. If he feels like he is in danger he would hold his own lol