Help with Chalice ID please :)

KMiller

there are hundreds if not thousands of different color morphed chalice in the oceans and only select handfuls get those catchy names that drive them up to over 10-50x what the store paid for them.

Feel free to name it whatever you like, you can add LE (limited edition) behind it since it is a 1 of a kind and if you market it right (laugh)

The point is there are hundreds with no names to every 1 with that catchy marketing buzz name. Some of those wild no namers grow out to be brilliant pieces and you can get lucky.

Emerald is the resident chalice nut or maybe just the resident............never mind

Nice chalice Katrina

there are hundreds if not thousands of different color morphed chalice in the oceans and only select handfuls get those catchy names that drive them up to over 10-50x what the store paid for them.

Feel free to name it whatever you like, you can add LE (limited edition) behind it since it is a 1 of a kind and if you market it right (laugh)

The point is there are hundreds with no names to every 1 with that catchy marketing buzz name. Some of those wild no namers grow out to be brilliant pieces and you can get lucky.

Emerald is the resident chalice nut or maybe just the resident............never mind

Nice chalice Katrina

Thanks! I'm very happy with my purchase! I don't really mind if it changes to a "special" one lol I just like it because it's bright and unique!

Thanks for all the help everyone! :)