12 hr shifts, gotta sell all cheap!

Guest Kathy Wymer

Guest Kathy Wymer

I have to break this down. I can't take care of it properly anymore working this many hours. I was member about a yr ago, but haven't been around lately, but still wanted to give a break to local members. Here is what I have. I don't have prices on it, cause I am too darn tired to think about it. Make me an offer, cause stuff will go waaay cheap. My tank was sort of a dinosaur experiment to begin with. Was fun, but my lil friends will probably be happier elsewhere anyway.

Aqua Remora skimmer with mag 3 and pre filter box

75# of live rock.

yellow tang

coral beauty

pajama cardinal

clown fish

hammer coral 6" x 6" happy and regrowing on old dead areas

frog spawn, was bigger, not expanding much now, not happy...

misc mushrooms.

Call and leave message 503-769-2582

Kathy

Guest Kathy Wymer
what kind of clownfish?

EDIT: If true percula, i got dibs?

I don't know the diff sorry. I have read about both, and seen pics and they look the same to me. Where are you, come see him.

Guest Kathy Wymer
got any pictures of your stuff?

Ah pics, I knew pics and prices would come up...lol. Well, got a new camera, but alas no time for fish, no time to figure out how to post pics here. Took some, will work on it... I live in Stayton, about 12 minutes east of Salem.

Guest Kathy Wymer
prices on:

cardinal

hammer head

frogspawn

mushrooms?

Thanks! pics would be helpful. Where are you located?

Depends what you take I guess.... for all this, One great bluish purple mushroom rock, full of mushrooms, say 5 bucks, (other mushrooms are few just here and there and will probably go with who takes the rock). Cardinal 5 bucks, Hammer head 15 frogspawn 10. I am just out of time and energy and hope it goes away fast. I am in Stayton. About 12 min east of Salem. Hammer is super nice, and seem to like my tank even with compact floresc. But, the Frogspawn doesn't. You can tell, it is still nice, but does't extend much, needs a better home pronto.

Guest Kathy Wymer

The corals gone. Still have the Yellow Tang, (Coral Beauty spoken for, but ask in case he changes his mind). The live rock still here and is very covered in coralline algae, how about a buck pound for it? Oh yea, got a brand new unopened bucket of Instant Ocean salt I'll take $20 for. I am working 12+ hrs tomorrow. Will try to check here if I can after work. Leave a message on the phone, and I will try to answer tomorrow evening. If not Thursday, I am off...supposedly...

Kathy

Guest Kathy Wymer

Rock

i will take like 50lbs of the LR if you can hold it til sunday.....

Works for me. Sposed to be off Sunday. Call me on Saturday and leave a message, and maybe we can get together on Sunday afternoon.

503-769-2582

Guest Kathy Wymer
how Big are the pieces of live rock? looking for large ones for new tank

Not very large. My tank is only 55g. And I think most of it is spoken for. But, thanks for the reply.

Guest Kathy Wymer

I still have the yellow tang, pajama cardinal, blue chromis, a (blue devil damsel from my other tank free if anyone wants him). Also brand new bucket of Instant Ocean. Have some misc power heads too.

Some gal left me a phone message I couldn't understand the name or number on, so call me back if your interested in any of the above...

Guest Kathy Wymer
What are you asking for the bucket of IO? and the powerheads?

Twenty bucks, for salt, have two bags of Coralife salt too. I don't know what to charge for the several yr old coralline covered pumps.

I have a few questions. I am turning this tank back into a lower maintenance freshwater, (gotta love a plecostemus for cleaning glass, lol), can I keep a few rocks for landscaping? How do I flush salt from them? What will happen to the pretty purple coralline algae on them?

I have a few pieces of very "holie" ex-live rock from an old tank someone broke down. The rock was completely dried out and white when I got it, but works great for my cichlid tank. It also gives the babies a place to hide. I suppose you could bake them to help dry out quicker :) If you just dump them into a fresh tank, remember there will be a spike due to die off.

Guest Kathy Wymer
I have a few pieces of very "holie" ex-live rock from an old tank someone broke down. The rock was completely dried out and white when I got it' date=' but works great for my cichlid tank. It also gives the babies a place to hide. I suppose you could bake them to help dry out quicker :) If you just dump them into a fresh tank, remember there will be a spike due to die off.[/quote']

Thanks I will bake it to dry it first...but isn't the salt that would remain in the rock still an issue? I am probaby just gonna do an angel fish tank. Will the coraline stay colored?