Now this is an Anthias....

jgf86123

I can't decide which is prettier, the Ventralis or this guy:

http://reefbuilders.com/2009/01/27/reefbuilders-crowns-holy-grail-yellowlined-japanese-anthias/

I will say the Ventralis will be easier to get hands on LOL

Yes, it's an older post from over there, but it's a beautiful fish, bite me.

Nice looking fish, have you seen these guys, they are not super common around here but pop up every so often

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRvH7GZ2q9S-8tomRXDLqK2RdzonLSfcOEoUqMU6KJTI97pcl7Rw&t=1

I think your right Roy and those guys are sweet but mean to any other Anthias

oops, then I may have issues with the 5 disbars I got yesterday-hopefully 400 gallons (6 feet by 4 feet) will allow enough "space" for them all to play nice-(scratch)

But yes Roy you are correct, it took me 4 attempts to get one to live, granted 3 came from one store-one died, free replacement, it died 3rd one at dealer cost, it died-4th one Thanks Rose City!!!!

oops, then I may have issues with the 5 disbars I got yesterday-hopefully 400 gallons (6 feet by 4 feet) will allow enough "space" for them all to play nice-(scratch)

But yes Roy you are correct, it took me 4 attempts to get one to live, granted 3 came from one store-one died, free replacement, it died 3rd one at dealer cost, it died-4th one Thanks Rose City!!!!

Brad I think you should be ok with all that room but you never know this is what they told me when I want to mix that one with my Queensland and they informed me that it would not be a good Idea but u never know they also told me that I couldn't had a Desjardini , & Purple tang (I also had a tomini & hippo) in the same tank and I did for over a couple years so you never know