WTS: A couple of frags

grassi

Yellow and green millepora, $7 each:

IMG_6459.JPG

ORA Joe the Coral, nice size. Just fragged, polyps not out in the pic, $20 (2 available):

IMG_6460.JPG

ORA green birdnest, many available, at least 2 frags per plug, about 2-3 inches tall. $10

IMG_6461.JPG

IMG_6462.JPG

IMG_6466.JPG

Bad foto of a nice coral: Acropora Tenuis, yellow with blue tips, $7:

IMG_6463.JPG

A couple of mini colonies from my Rainbow Acropora Tortuosa. One on rock, about 3 inches, the second one on plug, about 2 inches. Fast grower with stunning blue polyps, $15:

IMG_6464.JPG

IMG_6465.JPG

A frag of my white and pink Acropora Millepora. About 1 inches, $25.

Slow grower (this explain the price), but it is worth the wait:

IMG_6471.JPG

IMG_6472.JPG

I will be at the meeting tomorrow. If you are not gonna pick up at the meeting, you can send me the payment via paypal. I still have about 10 frags of people that never showed up, so paypal is the key from now.

You are free to come over and see the mother colonies (drooler)

Ok, here is the list so far:

Beth: joe the coral

reefit: pink mille, tenuis, rainbow, 2 joe the coral (when I say I have 2 I mean I have 4 lol)

reefsafari: free backup milli :) (are you gonna be at the meeting?)

beckie: rainbow

smann: rainbow. Reefit was the first one, then beckie. I can frag some more, same size, and put it on a rock. Let me know

mytshall: green milli in the middle

Steve, I can frag only one of the pink right now. Just because Jamie is out of town lol

She bought 1/2 of an inch about a year ago from yourreef for some crazy money and she consider that coral her possession :)

It is a really nice one. Is is pink and green, even if the green it is showing only on the base. I consider it nicer than the red planet (they are similar).

I'll put you first on the list. I plan to frag another piece in a month or so.

Steve, I can frag only one of the pink right now. Just because Jamie is out of town lol

She bought 1/2 of an inch about a year ago from yourreef for some crazy money and she consider that coral her possession :)

It is a really nice one. Is is pink and green, even if the green it is showing only on the base. I consider it nicer than the red planet (they are similar).

I'll put you first on the list. I plan to frag another piece in a month or so.

OK no problem!

Steve

Beth: joe the coral

reefit: pink mille, tenuis, rainbow, 2 joe the coral (when I say I have 2 I mean I have 4 lol)

reefsafari: free backup milli (are you gonna be at the meeting?)

beckie: rainbow

smann: rainbow. Reefit was the first one, then beckie. I can frag some more, same size, and put it on a rock. Let me know

mytshall: green milli in the middle

LC Scott: green bn

Harold B: green bn and Joe the coral

reefsafari: free backup milli (are you gonna be at the meeting?)

Thanks Grassi for the offer, I wish I was able to attend the meeting, I am out of town today.....plus I am really apprehensive about putting anymore SPS in my tank at the moment....But thanks for the offer...Its a really beautiful Milli and someday I would love to have another frag of it.

Thanks Grassi for the offer' date=' I wish I was able to attend the meeting, I am out of town today.....plus I am really apprehensive about putting anymore SPS in my tank at the moment....But thanks for the offer...Its a really beautiful Milli and someday I would love to have another frag of it.[/quote']

When you will be ready there will be a backup frag for you :)

• 3 weeks later...