for anyone looking for diff clowns

divinedragon13

But wouldn't you want to spend more for them elsewhere...lol., yeah mick is right dave is the man when it comes to clowns as well as some amazing prices.

We've got our own clown guy that raises most of the various popular clowns' date=' including picassos and snowflakes and platinums, right here in Vancouver.[/quote']

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Go ahead and order from them if you want. I was ripped off for over $500 from them. It took me over 3 months to get my money back from them. Ended up having to get the credit card companies involved plus filing a complaint with the BBB. If you are considering them do your due diligence and check them out on the BBB site. You will probably reconsider after that....

Go ahead and order from them if you want. I was ripped off for over $500 from them. It took me over 3 months to get my money back from them. Ended up having to get the credit card companies involved plus filing a complaint with the BBB. If you are considering them do your due diligence and check them out on the BBB site. You will probably reconsider after that....

Does the clown house have a web site?

No I don't have a web site yet. To date I have primarily sold wholesale to the stores and a few club members. I am working on the design and layout for a website now tho. I will probably sell some of the higher end clowns online but my focus has always been to support the local market. Pretty much all of the local stores have been very supportive towards me and purchase my clowns on a regular basis. I need to touch base with a couple again to see about supplying them also.

Dave