FS ~ Reef Sand (Aragonite) $0.50 /lbs ~ Vancouver WA ~ PU

JK47

Hey guys. I picked up a ton of reef sand and have used all I need. Selling the remaining. You pick up, bring transport cantainer please.

I have two kinds, 75+ lbs of tan fine and 200+ lbs of white medium. All cleaned and ready for pickup. :) I am not on often so please email me at justin_seals@msn.com

[ATTACH]10742[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]10743[/ATTACH]

Always open to trades of any kind. Poweheads, T5's etc.. LMK what you have.

post-6241-141867785773_thumb.jpg

post-6241-141867785777_thumb.jpg

I might be interested in about 100 LBs of the white medium....where did you get this??? and you are sure it is aragonite and not silica sand??

I got it from a friend. It is used but I just cleaned it yesterda. Took hours too lol.. If you take 100 lbs I will make you a smokin deal. If you do decide to take the 100 lbs, please email me if you want me to hold on to it for you.

sent e-mail on 50lbs of white

email sent for 100 lbs of white

All emails responded to. Thanks for the replies guys :D

Have a pretty busy work schedule but am available all day today. It's first come first serve. Jenni please LMK if your still interested in yours. I still have:

2 buckets fine tan

1 buckets dine white

4-6 buckets of med-large white.

$20 per 5 gallon bucket.

Yes, I do still want it. It is hard for me to find a free evening to get up to Vancouver since I have a husband that travels a lot and I am "mom on duty" for homework, soccer .......Tuesday and Thursday are completely out, what other night works for you and I will make it work for me.

Thanks for your patience,

Jenni