Frag Sale

moovinfast

All photos are from my main tank as examples. I can take actual photos of the frag if needed. Would prefer trades to cash. Looking for zoas, lps, sps that we dont have. Can deliver to Portland area on our next trip that way if needed. Need an excuse to head out to Westside to use up our gift certificates. All Prices are OBO

Orange (some call pink) yumas with green mouth (about nickle sized) $20

IMGP4084.jpg

Green Yumas (about nickle sized) $15

4407728488_84ac9486af_z.jpg?zz=1

Orange cap about 1-2" square (have 2 frags) $10

5103215835_f003f4ed18_b.jpg

Green birds nest 2 frags. 1-2" $6 small $10 larger (Sold)

IMGP4082.jpg

Orange Digi 1-2" frags Have 2 $10

Can see them in the background on the right

5103216003_ebff75282b_b.jpg

Hollywood stunner $15

Purple haze $10 (not fragged yet but will look like ones in the photo.)

5103808924_e7d92a4db7_b.jpg

Candy Cane 7 heads $10 (Sold)

4946304893_a1cabc3da3_b.jpg

Blue and Green Sympodium frags $15 (Sold)

P4030582_resized2.jpg

Also have a small frag of Kedd Reds with about 4-5 small polyps $5 (Sold)

Not my photo. Another one I couldnt find a pic of. But they look like these.

tn_1200_keds_reds_zoas001.JPG.jpg

Dan do you still have the yumas for me? I have a frag of the GPE for you. I also have a frag of the Chilli Pepper monti for you as well if you want it. I cant remember what we all talked about a while ago but i remember the GPE for you.

Yeah. I'm saving you a green and a orange one

Oh good' date=' thank you!, How easy is this to take care of?? Also, when are you going to be coming this way???[/quote']

They are easy in our tank. Have them on the sand bed in our main tank and it grows like a weed. So I would start it low in your tank and slowly move it up if you want it higher in the tank. We can try to head down this sat. We're busy next weekend.

I spy a frag of what looks like a red with green acro or millie? It's under the stunner. Is that for sale? :)

Sorry, no frags for sale yet. Thats a ORA Red Planet. Just moved it into our main tank. I had a few frags in the frag tank while I was rearranging rock and trying to catch our carpet.

They are easy in our tank. Have them on the sand bed in our main tank and it grows like a weed. So I would start it low in your tank and slowly move it up if you want it higher in the tank. We can try to head down this sat. We're busy next weekend.

Thats good, I have been trying to find some info about it, seems it is kindof new to the hobby...

OK, let me know if you end up coming down this weekend, I can meet up with you somewhere if that makes it easier for you.

thanks!

Jenni

Thats good, I have been trying to find some info about it, seems it is kindof new to the hobby...

OK, let me know if you end up coming down this weekend, I can meet up with you somewhere if that makes it easier for you.

thanks!

Jenni