Thanks Nick at Rosecity for the Mono fish, saltwater, and freshwater

Emerald525

So I checked in on the fish today and Mike the administrator says one of the clownfish got sucked into the maxijet...(sad) Beth was going to do a water change but I decided to go ahead and do it today and add 2 new fish. That always cheers me up when I lose a fish!:D

Thanks again Nick for the good deal on the fish and for donating the saltwater so I could do a water change and the 5 gallons of freshwater so they can top off the tank!(clap)(clap)

So I got 2 of these fish with the 10% proceeds on my classifieds(clap). They are called Monos and are a brackish water fish and are suppossed to be very hardy

IMG_1340.jpg

I think the kids will love these(clap)

IMG_1349.jpg

As you can see there is a lot of hair algae. We need a bigger cleanup crew!

IMG_1341.jpg

We also need a screen for the maxijet so another fish doesn't suffer the same fate

IMG_1342.jpg

Hopefully Barelycuda if you are listening we can replace the clownfish and also add some cinnamon clowns later!

Thanks Again Nick for the fresh and saltwater donation and the sweet deal on the Mono fish!

Once the screens are on lets get them a sea hare. My students love them

Yes this tank definitely needs a sea hare! Did you see that hair algae?!

U need a screen for a sea hare? And tcm has really cool ones with blue dots

Yes Isaac does have very cool ones but you have to watch them. Ours got shredded in the koralia!

I could drop some CC off at rose city on Thursday if nick wants to host them until someone can pick them up.

That would be awesome Robert. I can see if Roger or Lowman can pick them up. I may even be able to stop by the school early Friday if you just wanted to drop them off at my house.

Thanks Nick.

After meeting Mr S for some frag plugs, Nick hooked the tank up with some clean up. A couple of snails and a few hermits. Also there is a new power head in the tank now. Mr S told me where it came from I just don't remember who. :(

The old one I took out is sitting here to go back to whom it belongs. (in hindsight I probably could have left it in the cabinet next to the sump.)

Thanks LCScott, Lowman, Nick at Rosecity and Reefnjunkie!

Thanks Nick.

After meeting Mr S for some frag plugs, Nick hooked the tank up with some clean up. A couple of snails and a few hermits. Also there is a new power head in the tank now. Mr S told me where it came from I just don't remember who. :(

The old one I took out is sitting here to go back to whom it belongs. (in hindsight I probably could have left it in the cabinet next to the sump.)

Thanks LC Scott for delivering the snails and hermits!(clap)(clap) The Koralia was donated by Lowman.Thanks Bob! (clap)(clap) The maxijet was donated by Nick at Rosecity so you can give it back to him. Thanks also reefnjunkie for donating the covers for the maxijets.(clap)(clap) With the money I made from the classifieds, Nick was going to get us a seahare for the tank. It should be at Rosecity tonight if anyone can pick it up Monday and put it in the school tank that would be greatly appreciated. It's already paid for!